Hello from the equally wet South Wales. :drinker:
  • cartmail
    cartmail Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm uk not so sunny Middlesbrough
  • bazab2012
    bazab2012 Posts: 1
    Options
    hi im pretty new on here been on for 3 days now and lost a bit of weight already please feel free to add me :)
  • jenneal89
    jenneal89 Posts: 243
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the Birmingham area as well. Feel free to add me if you like
  • iieee
    iieee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello from rainy Oxford!
  • ipiddock
    ipiddock Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Stevenage in Hertfordshire. I've been using MFP for 11 weeks now.
  • jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hi There, may be most of the people ARE from the US because we have more to loose! Looking at some of your tickers, many of us would be happy to be where you guys started from!! Ex-Londoner, now living in sunny California (actually baking in Bakersfield more likely). We would love to have some of the Welsh and Birmingham rain! If you log on regularly, it can become quite addictive, so watch out! LOL! Welcome and good luck!
  • slsky
    slsky Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi, I am from Swansea, South Wales, joined last week, really enjoying the site :)
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi I joined a few months ago but this is my first time in the forums, Im 33 from Birmingham area ,add me if you like .
    JO x
  • Stolenstar
    Stolenstar Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm from the UK, Cumbria to be exact. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    North Yorkshire here :happy:
  • MrsAFR
    MrsAFR Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Northants Here - any one feel free to add me!
  • ClemencyDF
    Options
    Hey I'm from the midlands/ Birmingham area! Feel free to add! :)
  • f1joey85
    f1joey85 Posts: 3
    Options
    Same here, only really started using it on Monday...took me a while to get the hang of it lol!! :laugh:
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Surrey area!
  • EllysJellys
    EllysJellys Posts: 111
    Options
    Hi!!

My name is Ellie - I am 26 yrs old and looking for more myfitnesspal ppl to add me on here! I live in Twickenham, Middlesex - be great to have some more support as I have a LOT of weight to shift (at least another 3 stone) I joined mfp end of May and absolutely love it - best app ever!! I have lost 29lbs since joing Curves gym end of April - going to the gym teamed with mfp has been amazing. Add me if you too have got a long weight loss journey ahead of you : )
  • thinjill2
    thinjill2 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am in London - again only started using this week although joined a while back - brilliant site, once realise how much it can do
  • bluenose94
    Options
    I'm from Liverpool, i'll send you a request :)
  • ghgs13
    ghgs13 Posts: 27
    Options
    Leicester here! Feel free to add me too :)
  • FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hey im from UK. Berkshire.. =) feel free to add.. I have lost a bit of weight and have 10kg/ 22lbs to go.. x