Real life Barbie??!!

Options

Replies

• bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    The creepiest part for me is the fact that she has the dead look in her eyes part down pat.
  • manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    Options
    uhm that sure is weird to see! some of those pics, like the one in the sand could actually look like a barbie sitting there. i agree with the eyes.. like lights are on and nobodys close to home. OMG THE NOSE
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    pretty girl but her eyes/stare are a bit scary
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Is this really for real? She looks plastic in a lot of the photos as if it's actually a doll or photoshopped.
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    its becoming quite a trend now, especially with younger girls

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2122177/Meet-real-life-Barbies-Internet-craze-sees-teenagers-turn-freakish-living-dolls.html

The ones like Venus here seem to just want to have fun with makeup, but the other girl Dakota rose is quite freakish....if you look up her videos, she never says a word and just semi smiles at the camera.
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Are there any pictures of what that "real life barbie" girl looked like before all these surgeries? She just looks too fake to be "real"!
  • AlyssaWannabe
    AlyssaWannabe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    If those are real pictures, they are very creepy. Heck, even if they are not real pictures...

I hate the thought that women and girls would actually want to look like a doll.

But I don't think that Barbie causes this, if that's what you want to talk about. I don't blame the doll for this madness!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Its just creepy.........
  • soccerella
    soccerella Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Are there any pictures of what that "real life barbie" girl looked like before all these surgeries? She just looks too fake to be "real"!

the russian girl first mentioned here has admitted to some surgerical enhancement I believe, but not everything that people think, Plus there has to be alot of photoshop (ie liquify to make the plastic looking skin)
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Before pictures:

http://www.whatsonshenzhen.com/health395.html

She had a TON of plastic surgery done! She was very pretty. Now? Not so much.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Seeing the before pics of this girl made me sad... she was very pretty.