Today's NSVs and a quandry

Options
rougenoire
rougenoire Posts: 114 Member
The trousers I bought only a few weeks ago are loose at the waist and on the bum, they are practically baggy when I could only just do them up in the changing room!

The jacket I had forgotten about ever doing up at the front now does up... easily.. and another jacket which is very fitted zips all the way up to the top even over my out of proportion chest!

Now when do I think of replacing these things? Pretty sure I would be just a bit too big for the smaller sizes just yet, but I am going to be walking round in clothes half falling off for a while if I don't!

Replies

• zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    You could always try to get them altered...
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Depends on your finances I suppose, if you can afford to buy every new size on the way down why not? I can't, so I'll be the one wearing the belt and saggy bottomed jeans.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh, I JUST posted something similar! It would probably be a lot cheaper to just have them altered, perhaps? This is what I am going to start looking into myself, I just don' have enough money to buy every dang size, especially when they go down quickly...lol
  • rougenoire
    rougenoire Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    zophiel67

If I had more time I would try and alter them myself but it takes me long enough to get round to things like that in the first place that I will be down to the next size!

I think I may look in to get some of the nicer things altered though so thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!