SOS

I started at 63.. targeting my weight at 58kg. Now its 65kg!............Help!!!!!!

Replies

• Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    I started at 63.. targeting my weight at 58kg. Now its 65kg!............Help!!!!!!

Going to need a bit more info than that to help!

Open your food diary
    What exercises are you doing?

Otherwise we are guessing - it could be that you have gained the 2kg due to eating 25 pizzas last night???
  • noraidaj
    noraidaj Posts: 6 Member
    [/quote]

Open your food diary

Otherwise we are guessing - it could be that you have gained the 2kg due to eating 25 pizzas last night???
    [/quote]

Last week I exercise basically everyday..for a minimum of 30 minutes. My food intake...how do I explain.? However, there were no pizzas I assure you and definitely not 25 of them!.
  • Wonderob

Open your food diary

[/quote]

Last week I exercise basically everyday..for a minimum of 30 minutes. My food intake...how do I explain.? However, there were no pizzas I assure you and definitely not 25 of them!.
    [/quote]

Open your food diary

Basically it's calories in = calories out

Have you calculated your required calorie intake to get down to your target weight?
  • Wonderob

Open your food diary

Open your food diary

Basically it's calories in = calories out

Have you calculated your required calorie intake to get down to your target weight?