Elliptical vs Rower vs Bike

Options
2»

Replies

• jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Go to a sports outlet and try all the machines your interested in...Or maybe hire one for a month and see how you go..
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I've thought about that. Looked at memberships for places as well...Thanks everyone for the input!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I have an elliptical and a bike, I'd much rather have a rower though. I'd suggest a rower.
  • TMWILL1989
    TMWILL1989 Posts: 3
    Options
    This is probably really late reply since it was a couple of years ago but I would by far go with rower. The Concept 2 is great. The people at their store are so nice. I've had mine for 5 years and have called them periodically over that time and they are always willing to take time to give me suggestion and ideas for working out. Also, their website has great all year challenges that even give you prizes for competing. Mine broke down last year. When I call in they had me read my serial # to them and they said they had some problems with that serial number. Mailed me out a brand new computer part that day free of charge! And that after I had it for 4 years. Great company can't say enough about them or their product. You can get a real good killer workout in about 20 mins. I suggest watching rowing video on their site to get down technique. Good luck to all