Calling all 30ish year olds who can relate.....

Options
Im 29.5yrs old, only 6mths left till i hit the big 30....haha. I have 2 kids (18mths and 4yrs) and i have been on the path to a new me since January. My goal in this journey is to reach a healthy weight (as in my past I have a history of ED), Ive been as low as 102lbs and as high as 210lbs, Im 5'6 and currently 147lbs.....Ive lost 63ish lbs since I had my son 18mths ago. My goal has not yet been met and im looking for motivation and support to help me get there, and ill return the favor with u! Add me:)

Replies

• ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    congrats on meeting so many goals already! sending add =)
  • RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    awesome! keep it up. :-) i'm 32 and it just keeps getting harder... but it's a LIFE LONG journey!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm also 29.5 (yikes!) with a 4 year old and a 2 year old (16 months apart) and a 9 yr old stepson. I work full time too. Fun fun!
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I turned 33 in June, and for you girls getting ready to be thebig 3-0...Get happy! I love being in my 30's much more than I did my 20's. You get this awareness of yourself and finally realize that you are an adult. You no longer worry so much about what others think, and finally start doing what makes you and your family happy. You become more comfortable in your our skin and almost "settled" into your life.

Cobey83: Congratulations on how far you have come, and I wish you the best in reaching your goals!! Feel free to add me!!
  • Bufite
    Bufite Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I turned 33 in June, and for you girls getting ready to be thebig 3-0...Get happy! I love being in my 30's much more than I did my 20's. You get this awareness of yourself and finally realize that you are an adult. You no longer worry so much about what others think, and finally start doing what makes you and your family happy. You become more comfortable in your our skin and almost "settled" into your life.

Cobey83: Congratulations on how far you have come, and I wish you the best in reaching your goals!! Feel free to add me!!

What she said. 30s are a really good time - stuff doesn't seem to matter as much.