New to fitness pal

Options
Hello all,
My name is Tamara and I am trying to work myself back into shape! I would love to meet some of you for mutual support

Good luck to each and everyone of you on your weight loss venture!! I am here if any of you need someone to talk to!

Tamara

Replies

• FitToBeFab
    FitToBeFab Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new as well. This place is pretty awesome, and supportive. Check out the forums when you get a chance!
  • klhain
    klhain Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, You can add me as a friend if you'd like. I to am on the long road to weight loss. I think its great to have friends who support each other in a common goal.
  • sajar_06
    sajar_06 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site and you will love it here. This is a great place to be and get support, motivation, and inspiration. God Bless, brenda
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: