Zombies, Run!

Options
KBrenOH
KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
Not sure if this has been posted, or if maybe I should have put this in the Motivational area :laugh: but I'm curious if anyone has tried this running app and what they thought of it?
Loving the Zombies as I do, I'm sorely tempted to get it, but not sure I want to shell out the $8 they want for it when I'm almost just as happy with running to the tunes in my head.

Replies

• MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I have heard of it but I don't have a smart phone :frown:
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it, but am looking it up right now! Sounds fun.
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Completed 3 missions .....

Love it :)
  • Squible
    Squible Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes! and there is a group about it too :) with the same name
  • KBrenOH
    Options
    Yes yes yes! and there is a group about it too :) with the same name

HOW have I missed this Zombie goodness?!
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    ooooo......I :heart: Zombies!!! I haven't heard of it and I don't have a smart phone, but I have an iPod touch! I'll have to look this up when I get home. :happy:
  • MrsT99
    MrsT99 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have it, there was a thread on here about it.

I have only done the first mission but it seems good fun!
  • ronaldmcyd
    ronaldmcyd Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just got a smart phone and haven't really got into apps yet, but I might need to check this out. It sounds amazing!:sick:
  • Deedles2012
    Deedles2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have Zombie, run om my phone it was free. Might look at that one first and see if you like it before handing over $8.
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    I bit the bullet and bought it. Got me jogging again. Holy cow is it fun! $8 is a little steep for an app, but this one is worth it if they keep adding more missions.
  • nolakris
    nolakris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Love this ap! You can have your tunes too! The missions just pause your music and give you the story line, then you go back to your music for a few. Lather, rinse, repeat. I've done about 6 missions so far, a lot of fun. Worth $8 IMHO.
  • jabdye
    jabdye Posts: 4,059 Member
    Options
    I love it! I'm about halfway through the missions -- and I look forward to hearing the next part of the story. Has definitely made running more interesting - and increased my speed!!! I highly recommend it!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    i am way too scared of zombies for this

<
    chickensh!t
  • GreyhoundGuru
    GreyhoundGuru Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Be careful...the app called "Zombie Run" (without the S) is a free app, but it is not at all as cool as the $8 app called "Zombies, Run" (with the S).

Here's a link to the $8 app - it shows exactly how it work....It was originally just available for the iPhone, but they just released the Android version in June.

https://www.zombiesrungame.com/
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Just did mission 4 this morning.

https://www.zombiesrungame.com/howie2.0/172067/
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Got the free version once before, it's not that bad!
  • K0135
    K0135 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I want to get it, I just dont know if its worth the $8!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Worth every penny. I can't wait to get out to run to hear the next chapter and I'm running faster than ever when the Zoms are on my tail! love it to pieces! The latest update with Radio Abel keeps me going for longer runs too.
  • KBrenOH
    Options
    When I did a search at the app store (iPhone) I didn't see a free version. From everyone's responses though, I may just spend the $8. I like to jog, but I still really struggle with it at times and this might just keep it interesting enough if the storyline is good.
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    What a totally awesome idea!!! I don't run but might have to start just so I can get this! And the UK equivalent of $8 I can waste easy peasy on rubbish so worth it I reckon!