Anyone else doing primal diet?

wellbert
wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
Looking for friends doing Primal diet, or very close to it. Would be nice to pick through your food logs and experiences therein.

Replies

• ultrahush
    ultrahush Posts: 23 Member
    I am mostly... I am a grad student so I drink too many coffees and have chocolate that's not always dark, but I usually always make sure I have room in the carb range for those. Feel free to add!
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Maybe one day. Right now I enjoy eating a whole pizza followed by a box of Ho-Ho's
  • jesss5885
    jesss5885 Posts: 187 Member
    what's the primal diet?
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    i'm doing VLC, not necessarily primal. feel free to add!
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 366 Member
    I just sent you a friend request. I am gluten free, and mostly grain free.... trying to be paleo.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    what's the primal diet?

In a nuttshell, it's a whole-foods oriented diet that focuses on protein/fats and discards grains entirely. IT's a bit more complex of course, but that's the gist.
  • ethelapple
    ethelapple Posts: 79
    I am trying my best to be primal. It works, if you work the plan. Breakfast today was 5 oz. sirloin with two eggs over easy. :)
  • xxgeek
    xxgeek Posts: 2
    You already know that I am.
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Essentially, yes. Clean as can be, dairy, soy, and grain-free save for some quinoa (which is actually a seed) and a millet patty every once in a while. My "diet" has never intentionally followed a specific plan other than my own, but I have many food allergies, so it's come about from eliminating offending foods. Please peruse my diary if you like. I've been entertaining visiting family, and eating mostly in restaurants the last 4 days, so going back before that will be more representative of how I eat consistently. Sending you a friend request, OP.
  • Yes I am and I am also looking for primal/paleo friends!