NSV :)

HeatherDee92
HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
Back in January I lost 30 pounds and was able to fit into a size 18 for the first time in I don't know how long. Well i fell off the wagon and ate like utter crap and stopped excercising for a couple of months and gained 20 of those 30 pounds back!
When I had dropped the 30 pounds I had bought about 5 pairs of size 18 jeans, and once I gained some of it back only 2 of the pairs of pants would button, and even those were so tight I couldn't wear them out without be super uncomfortable!

Alas! This morning I sat down to pee(sorry tmi) and i just felt smaller. i felt like I wasn't as huge as I had been, i moved my hands around my waist and I just didn't feel as fat!

So i showered and decided I was going to try on my size 18 old navy skinny jeans that even just a week ago it took all of my effort to button. I pulled them on and buttoned them without an issue. They are still a bit tight, but they were that way when I bought them back in January! I couldn't believe it! I feel like I am Queen of the world!!!

My goal for august was to be able to fit into all of my "new" jeans that were size 18 that I only wore a couple of time, and I am one step closer to that goal!

Thanks for listening to my babbling! And thank you all for your support! :)

Replies

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    WOO! That's fantastic! Essentially the same thing that happened to me this morning!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Great!!! Keep on keepin' on girl!!! :flowerforyou:
  • leahrochelle
    leahrochelle Posts: 218
    THAT IS WONDERFUL!
    You go girl!
    No one and nothing can stop you! =)
  • StefPayne
    StefPayne Posts: 126 Member
    Tht is a GREAT!!! Get going again and you will be where you want to be before you know it!
  • ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 270 Member
    I love clothing NSV, I can always tell by my clothing the real deal.
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Barbellsandthimbles Posts: 205 Member
    Wahoo! Congrats. Isn't it funny how you can "feel" skinnier and know that your body is changing? Love it!
  • dllcpa
    dllcpa Posts: 8
    Yesterday, I ate double the calories for my goal. I don't know why I did it. But, I kept telling myself--it is just one day. Get back on track today. Reading your story really helped me. If you can come back down after a couple of months, surely I can get back on track after one day.

Congratulations!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Yay, this is AWESOME, good for you!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Woot Woot! Great work! That is one of the best feelings in the world! Keep up the fantastic work - you've got this for sure! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 342 Member
    WTG! Keep up the great work!! You'll be rocking those jeans in no time!
  • Bravyn
    Bravyn Posts: 57 Member
    I love that feeling! Way to go!
  • CazLovesCalories
    CazLovesCalories Posts: 144 Member
    Fantastic NSV - you should be bloody proud of yourself :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Congrats! I'm so happy for you as Ive been there, same size jeans and all! That is an awesome nsv and a great motivator!
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Well done! That's awesome, keep it up :)
  • Thank you so much for sharing! I had five days off from exercise and was feeling really depressed. Now I know I can get right back into it!

Oh, and congratulations on the jeans! What a great feeling!
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Absolutely awesome!! Had one of those moments myself this weekend with a pair of shorts...amazing feeling to know progress is being made :)

Congrats!
  • AshRyd
    AshRyd Posts: 126 Member
    jeans don't lie! especially skinny jeans! :laugh: Awesome job!!!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    wonderful! that's what it's all about!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    Great NSV!!! keep up the good work. Stay on the wagon :happy:
  • sportytalldoll
    sportytalldoll Posts: 208 Member
    sounds like a FABULOUS morning!!! Keep it up doll!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!