Yeah, me! Another NSV

Options
Yesterday I went shopping with some family members. I was in need of a pair of black dress pants as my others have gotten too big. I tried on a 20, guessing that's where I'd be. Much to my surprise, they were too big! After at least 10 years, I'm finally back in an 18! I was so excited that I did a happy dance in the store after purchasing the pants. I've went from a 24 to an 18. I still have a long way to go, but this was just the boost I needed!

Replies

• BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait to drop another size or 2. It's much more fun to shop for clothes when you have to buy a smaller size.:happy:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! What a great NSV!!!
  • otrlynn
    otrlynn Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Please, what is NSV? I keep reading it and need a translation! LOL!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Please, what is NSV? I keep reading it and need a translation! LOL!

Non-scale victory

OP, Congrats on dropping a size! Ahh, can't wait until something in my closet is too big!
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel.. My 20's just went into the donation box. The 18's came out this week. WHOO HOO!!! Congrats to your NSV...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!