Attention Whoring - as promised

Options

Replies

• kmcoffey820
    Options
    Goodness, amazing what 35lbs can do!! You ROCK!
  • lblackham1993
    Options
    amazing. so inspiring! i hope in 6 months i look half as good as you!
  • tammyl74
    tammyl74 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job! Inspiring!
  • alliecg27
    alliecg27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Holy crow- Amazing!!! You look perfectly toned and healthy. Love it- what an inspiration!
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable transformation! You look amazing, beautiful, buff, toned, etc. etc. etc. You are an inspiration to me!!!
  • robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Absolutely amazing! You are beautiful!
  • monette13
    monette13 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look damn good!!! I love your skinny photo. You have that "Yeah, I know.. I look good." attitude. You go with your bad self!
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great success and you look beautiful!
  • ShiloughCoy
    Options
    Wow! You now look like you're own daughter :) Great job!
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! I can't wait to get to that point, too!!!
  • teekee08
    teekee08 Posts: 10
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! Congrats and you look beatiful!!
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    good for you girl!!! you look AWESOME and should be VERY proud of your accomplishments!!! Keep em going! YOU ROCK!
  • mrtr93
    mrtr93 Posts: 2
    Options
    To my baby sis - you look fabulous!!! I love you to pieces and can not thank you enough for getting Mike & I started on this site. Because of you he has finally joined me in my efforts to lose weight & they are paying off. You inspire me everyday and keep me pushing forward. I have almost 2" on you but started 32 lbs heavier. I am not quite at the weight you started at, but hopefully this weigh in I will be. I WILL catch you someday. :wink: Love you & keep up the good work!! I think you have now earned your new ink!! :heart:
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    To my baby sis - you look fabulous!!! I love you to pieces and can not thank you enough for getting Mike & I started on this site. Because of you he has finally joined me in my efforts to lose weight & they are paying off. You inspire me everyday and keep me pushing forward. I have almost 2" on you but started 32 lbs heavier. I am not quite at the weight you started at, but hopefully this weigh in I will be. I WILL catch you someday. :wink: Love you & keep up the good work!! I think you have now earned your new ink!! :heart:

Heather....I already love you madly...but this makes me love you even more!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Holy Shoot!
    Amazing!
  • harleyluvva
    harleyluvva Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic!!! Very inspiring!!! Way to Go!!!
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options

my big sister is the bestest :flowerforyou:
  • emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Holy Sh**. Can barely recognize you. Awesome.
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    Love. Lovelove. LOOOOOVE. LooOOoove.

( : )( : )

There, I just gave you lots of love and I rubbed my boobies in your face. Satisfied, sexy lady?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!