No Room at the INN

Options
roch1972
roch1972 Posts: 113 Member
The INNer thighs that is. I can't wait until I get to the point where I can see daylight in between my thighs. Right now there is "no room at the INNer" thighs and I hate it. I would love to know who out there had this problem and how much weight did it take to see daylight. Also if you has some exercise tips for this as well I'd appreciate it! :)

Replies

• NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm still way to overweight, so not only is there no room, but unless I wear shorts there is some thigh chaffing if I'm out walking to long. :grumble:

I know I've see other people post that it depends on your body shape, some people will never have a complete gap, but just not touching.
  • roch1972
    Options
    I also have the issue of my legs rubbing together so I don't like wearing dresses! We'll get there! :)
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    <~~Praying Cortouroy Pants don't come back into fashion anytime soon! You thought the Colorado Wildfires were Tragic? :sad:
  • roch1972
    Options
    <~~Praying Cortouroy Pants don't come back into fashion anytime soon! You thought the Colorado Wildfires were Tragic? :sad:

You're funny!