Made it (pics)

Options

Replies

• hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    This just shows how much more can be accomplished the healthy way! You look amazing and should be very proud!
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    I want to look like you!
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Awesome job!
  • harmonyfitness88
    Options
    congrats and thanks for the thinspiration!!
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Yay for you =D!
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Your pregnancy picture looks amazing too :)
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options

I am a scale *kitten* :laugh: but each day I realize its not always about the number. Yes, I'd like to be 133'ish again....but I don't want to struggle and fight to get there. I want to enjoy life, enjoy food and be happy with who/what I see in the mirror. I think 138-142 is a good number for me and having (some) muscles is a bonus!!

I used to be a scale *kitten*... until I got proof that I could actually believe that muscle really does weigh more than fat! Namely, that although I am 15 lbs heavier than I was at my lowest in college (145 versus 130)... my clothes from then are too big. Why? I'm lifting weights. You look fabulous, so don't worry about the scale, focus on what you see in the mirror and how you feel!! Good luck in your continuing journey :)
  • leikayli
    leikayli Posts: 11
    Options
    Jealous- no such luck on my end yet. Inspiration!
  • mlkiel
    mlkiel Posts: 91
    Options
    You look great. I think you hit the nail on the head, MFP is also about being healthy. Before MFP, I weighed 150, didn't think I was "over weight" in October 2011, I joined a gym, started toning up, eating right by counting calories, and lost weight....bonus, bonus, bonus!!!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Using pregnancy pictures as your before is kinda lame, just sayin. You have a baby in there, of course you are heavier.

That being said, congrats on the difference between your after baby pic and your now pic. You worked hard and it shows!
  • StephannieL
    StephannieL Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You should be proud!
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220
    Options
    Using pregnancy pictures as your before is kinda lame, just sayin. You have a baby in there, of course you are heavier.

That being said, congrats on the difference between your after baby pic and your now pic. You worked hard and it shows!

You tell her!! Lame but looks great now!
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look amazeballs!!!!!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options

Wow....really??!! Using a pregnancy picture shows how big my belly got (all stretched out) and was able to get it flat again. For those who have had children - this is a pretty big deal!! Its not technically all about "weight", its also about getting back in shape from having a beach ball as a belly for 4+ months. But thanks!
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    ROCK ON GIRL! That's great motivation for me - I'm 12 weeks preggo and already thinking about how hard I'm gonna hit the gym after the munchkin gets here.
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh this is what I am trying to accomplish!
    What work out routines did you do to really work on looking the pouch from the baby? That area has been my biggest struggle. Everywhere else I am seeing great results, just not in the one place I want it to happen.
    You look fantastic btw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hot Momma!! Congrats!!
  • HappyMarisol
    Options
    Congrats on the work you put forth. Nice abs chica!!

Btw..careful....you looking mighty fine and hubby will want to make more babies :wink:
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations! Your hard work paid off! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!