Wheres your favorite place to do it??

Options

Replies

• monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    gym, i do have an elliptical and equipment at home but i also have 2 little ones that drive me nuts. i take them to the gym with me, it has daycare. it is nice to have ME time at the gym.
  • It_never_ends
    It_never_ends Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Depends, where ever I can do it for free with no one seeing me. Bedroom, outside, parking lot. ;)
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Running outside, early morning or late evening................it's my "ME" time. I love it.
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    at my home gym, have all the equipment I need :drinker:
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I prefer home over gym. I like being alone and doing my own thing without other people around. Plus, going to the gym means finding a babysitter and since i'm a bit of a weirdo when it comes to who watches my kids... babysitters are a no go for gym time. i'd rather a night out with my husband if i can get the neighbor to keep my babies since she's one of the only people i truly trust.
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I have a home gym setup with a heavy punching bag, elliptical, dumbbells, benches, resistance bands, etc but I have a gym membership at the small gym by my place. I usually hit both up during the week, just gotta change things up to keep the workouts fresh. Plus it depends on what kind of day I had too, if I'm pressed for time I'll just "do it" at home.
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    At the YMCA nearby.

I have found a smaller location that doesn't have an outer door pool, so the traffic inside is much lower now that it's summer.

I have found that if I work out at home, I am much more likely just to sit on the computer or couch and do nothing. It stick with it better if I actually leave the house to work out.
  • FlamingJune67
    FlamingJune67 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Well, it depends on the exercise:

Weightlifting - Gym
    Zumba - Dance studio
    Running - Outside
    Yoga - Home
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Gyms intimidate me... The woods is my favorite place ever... and the garden
  • jackflak
    jackflak Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    In the garage!! Free weights, Bench, Mats, TV/DVD/Stereo, running machine, pull up bar, and zero air flow! Sweat City!!
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Anywhere - out in the backyard throwing trees, in the parking lot pulling trucks, at the park throwing shotput, in the house playing with my over-energized toddler, and in the gym earning my right to the nickname Godzilla.

I'm an entertainer at heart, so I love an audience!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    The gym. That's the only place I can workout. It makes me accountable since personal trainers and body builders are watching. I don't care who sees me. I'm putting in the time for me and no one else. And if you wanna stare, go right ahead! Plus the gym has child care so I don't have to worry about my 2 year old jumping on me everytime I get on my ground to do crunches. HAHA. I just started doing a routine in the morning at home, so we'll see how that goes.
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I prefer group ex :wink:
    At the gym of course !
  • lori__lynn
    lori__lynn Posts: 59
    Options
    gym
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I strongly prefer the gym. I belong to a great one with lots of really fit dedicated people. It makes me so much more motivated. Plus I'm friends with a lot of the staff because I used to work there. And they're hott gym guys haha
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Gym. Just don't have the motivation to do it at home. Plus, it gives me an excuse to get out of the house and "go do something."
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    35hxy0.jpg
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Ready for this? I DO IT AT CHURCH! And on an indoor soccer field and outside all over town :)

I do a jazzercise class that is held in a church, and a boot camp class @ an indoor soccer area and finally I run outdoors!
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    The back of a Volkswagon
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options
    I prefer group ex :wink:
    At the gym of course !

Oh I like that! lil :devil: u