One more for today: From 250 to 199 ...

Options
2»

Replies

• penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look wonderful! You totally rocked it! Inspirational!
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    you look great! congrats.
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    you look great! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I'm 5-foot-9, 199 right now. My original goal was 175, but the fitness coordinator at my gym recommended 185-190 due to my shoulders and large frame.

You know, I heard this a lot, and I'm glad I didn't listen to them. I've had a bunch of people, doctors even, tell me to shoot for 180 (5'10", big shoulders) but there's still too much flab on my gut, even at 162, let alone 180. I'm getting down to 155-160 to lower the BF, and then will concern myself about putting back on muscle.
  • erniewebbiii
    erniewebbiii Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the hard work!

Thanks!
  • erniewebbiii
    Options
    Great Job! You look wonderful! You totally rocked it! Inspirational!

Thanks!
  • erniewebbiii
    Options
    you look great! congrats.

Thank you :) Congrats to you, too
  • erniewebbiii
    Options
    Thank you. I'm 5-foot-9, 199 right now. My original goal was 175, but the fitness coordinator at my gym recommended 185-190 due to my shoulders and large frame.

You know, I heard this a lot, and I'm glad I didn't listen to them. I've had a bunch of people, doctors even, tell me to shoot for 180 (5'10", big shoulders) but there's still too much flab on my gut, even at 162, let alone 180. I'm getting down to 155-160 to lower the BF, and then will concern myself about putting back on muscle.

I questioned her, too, until I started lifting religiously. I have a little flab left, but no question that I've packed on quite a bit of muscle. Important thing is to get where you're comfortable with what you look and feel like.
  • erniewebbiii
    Options
    you look great! Congrats on all your hard work!

Thank you :)
  • LeeshaNichole
    LeeshaNichole Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look amazing-Congrats! Great job!
  • erniewebbiii
    Options
    You look amazing-Congrats! Great job!

thank you
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Total respect for your effort and hard work and it's nice to see a post that says it takes hard work and dedication, busting your butt with exercise and eating. You look awesome and it's good to hear all that change has made you feel ten years younger. :)
  • erniewebbiii
    Options
    That is amazing! Total respect for your effort and hard work and it's nice to see a post that says it takes hard work and dedication, busting your butt with exercise and eating. You look awesome and it's good to hear all that change has made you feel ten years younger. :)

Thank you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!