new

Options
hi everyone am new to this site my name is nicole but everyone callies me nikki..am 26 and have a wonderful daughter she is 3 i have been with my hubby going on 7 years ...he loves me the way i am but you know us girls we have to find something wrong with us lol. i weigh 245 pounds am 5'10 and its starting to hurt when i walk but thats just a different story ...am here cuz i lost my mom to breast cancer 1 year ago she was my best friend so i have to lose weight for her and my family ... so i need to know how do i start this thing ...

ps. i would like to make friends also

anybody in the victoria tx area i need a walking buddy or something thanks alot guys

Nikki

Replies

• 15electric
    Options
    hey nikki how you doing hope your well i just wanted to welcome you to this website
    am new here to its just been about 2 3 weeks but every one here is really nice I really want to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do thissssss I belive if someone puts their mind to it they can do it remember If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you dream it, you can become it. Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments
  • nikki78045
    nikki78045 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    thank you soooo much your sweet
  • 15electric
    Options
    by the way nikki if you need any motivation or support ill always be here just send an email
    p.s you and your daugher are so cuteee
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: