At your weight loss goal or close? Friend me!

Options
Hi I'm Kate .

I have 5 pounds to go till I make my goal! I am looking for more friends that are either at goal or close and who are focusing on maintaining and also toning up thru work outs. I'm wanting people to talk to for motivation and maybe advice. Please add me if this is you!! :love:

Replies

• hungergames201213
    Options
    i also have 5 pounds to go. feel free to add me. maybe we can motivate each other.
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    no one else.....really???
  • hungergames201213
    Options
    im surprised. there are a lot of new people and people with larger goals.
  • Krismarie24
    Options
    I'm 12 lbs away from my goal. Feel free to add me... Good luck with the last 5!
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I am at goal and am working to firm things up. I will send you a FR.
  • hungergames201213
    Options
    anyone close can add me. i have 5 more also.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I have about 7.5 to go. and want to tone through consistant working-out. feel free to add me.
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    hello!! im only 3lbs away from my goal and then same as you just want to work on toning up and building muscle! feel free to add me lm always ready to offer support!! :smile:
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I have 11 lbs to goal :) I'll friend y'all!!
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    One pound to go!
  • glory52788
    Options
    I'm 21lbs close to my goal weight but I feel I have hit a plateau :/
  • cherlea33
    cherlea33 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate - I'm 3 lbs away from my goal so I know how you feel. These last few ones are coming off slowly! Feel free to add me - I'm really trying to work on my core + I run about 5 days a week.
  • vleconte
    vleconte Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi...Ive lost 5 lbs so far and have 7 more pounds to go, My close friends tease me and say ive joined a "calorie counting cult" lol. So it would be nice to meet other people and mothers who are using this tool to make better food choices to balance their diet and lose weight
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm not sure where I am, goal-wise. I'm 5'6" and 142, down from 165. I just switched over to "maintain" so I can work on getting my still-ridiculously-high body fat percentage down, so I'm trying to figure out how to build muscle & tone what I've got. I'm pretty sure I've got a few lose-maintain-gain-lose-maintain-gain cycles ahead of me before I figure out where I'm supposed to be, but I am SO happy to have made it this far!
  • Omsy828
    Omsy828 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    8 pounds away!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I am somewhere between maintenance and technically having 6 pounds to go....feel free to add me!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I'm at/past my first goal I set a few years ago...but years away from my next goal.

And you're already my friend! :love:
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    7 pounds to go! The last 10 are so pesky... Feel free to add me!
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I have 4 to go - feel free to add me!
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    just on 6lbs to go .... feel free to add me