From Size 22 to 12 Jeans

Options
2»

Replies

• diztimetoshine
    diztimetoshine Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just signed into MFP this week. 213 and wearing a sz 18 :-( thanks for encouraging story! Keep up the good work!!
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    congrats! I am just about there. I went from a size 20W jeans to a size 14.
  • lawkens
    lawkens Posts: 13
    Options
    how tall are you?
    i used to be size 22 my heaviest was 253
    im currently 144 size 9
    smallest was 126 size 7. i did not look healthy at 126 tho, people actually asked me if i was sick!

your doing great.. just wondering if 120 is a good weight for you!

Hi Maylene, I am 5'1.
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    That's awesome, I know what that feels like hope to feel it again for GOOD this time!:happy:
  • lawkens
    lawkens Posts: 13
    Options
    Great job! Definitely inspiring to me since my 1st goal is very similar to what you've already done! Any tips?

Hi Presley,

To be honest the hardest and most helpful thing that I had to learn is to not criticize yourself when you aren't progressing as quickly as you would like, or when you perhaps gain some weight back that you lost due to bad choices. I did a lot of backtracking that way when I got really frustrated with myself, I would get depressed and relapse- you have to remember that 5 pounds down or 20 pounds down, that you are making progress and you have nothing to lose. I really was impatient when I first started out, now I know better.

I also just try to eat as much healthy and non processed things that I can, I eat a -lot- of veggies which is good for me but also helps fluffs up your meals to make you fuller without eating excessive amounts of food.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!