I'm 28/F looking for similiar friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• jesss5885
    jesss5885 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    Feel free to add me as well - 27/F living in NYC surrounded by amazing food and an over abundance of happy hours

I have a long way to go, but kicking my butt back in shape and eating well!

Hope to make some new friends on my WLJ to help share support and successes!
  • gypsybree
    gypsybree Posts: 218
    Options
    I'm 31/F
  • BuickGirl
    BuickGirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we're in the same boat! Good luck to you, and all the others out there that are on the same journey! FR sent. :)
  • HAPage24
    HAPage24 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My starting weight over 5 years ago is where you are at now. I'd like to help and encourage you on this journey.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    We all had a wake up call, so I fell your pain! I was in denial myself and refused to weigh...but when I did I almost fainted at the number on the scale.

Ignorance really isn't bliss. Sometimes it is best to know so you can deal with it....and now I am glad I jumped on that scale.

I am two years older than you....my starting weight was 170lbs, and now I am down to 152! My longterm goal would be around 140lbs as well.. You can add me if you want more support!
  • nikimarie12
    Options
    I'm 27 and looking to make some long term changes, too. Feel free to add me :)
  • lmeasterling
    lmeasterling Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Same here - gained over 30 lbs in 1.5 years and swimsuit season totally sneaked up on me this summer!
    Almost 28 (next month), 5'7", starting weight of 180...trying to drop it down to 145 or so!
    8.5 lbs down, 26.5 more to go! lol.
  • MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options
    Hey, I'm 24/F. SW: 190, CW: 174.8 GW: 140. Feel free to add me for mutual support and motivation!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! Always looking for more supportive friends!!
  • peacheznlace
    peacheznlace Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It's great to have support. Welcome and feel free to add :)
  • aclark316
    aclark316 Posts: 66
    Options
    add me! I am 30 (31 next month) and just had my second kid almost 4 months ago. i've known that i needed to lose weight and have been trying to eat healthier but just this past weekend i saw a picture that my husband took of me with my kids (in a swimsuit) and freaked! i decided it was time to take some serious action. i weigh about the same as you and am looking to lose about the same as well. it would be nice to have some people that are around my age with similar goals to talk to.
  • JohnnyDragon
    JohnnyDragon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Damn, I'm glad there are so many ppl in the same boat as me. I'm looking to drop like 30-50lbs in the next 6months - 1 year. :noway: