Goal weight conquered.

ohnedich00
ohnedich00 Posts: 18 Member
Well after being on here for a little over three and a half months, I finally lost they weight I sought out to lose which was 23 pounds. It's a great feeling of accomplishment and feels like a self fulfilled prophecy upon completition. I weigh as much as I want to now, and I am considerably smaller. I went from a size large in shirts down to a medium, hell I might even be a small. I use to be a size 34 in my the waist, now my belt loops halfway across my body just so my shorts won't fall off. I have to get a whole new wardrobe because none of my clothes fit me correctly. But it is a damn good feeling. Seeing people's reactions to my weight loss is bittersweet. Mostly because I have people that tell me I shouldn't have lost int the first place, but then there's people who say I look really good. Although I have a girlfriend of 2 years, I have noticed more attention coming from the ladies. Joining MFP changed my entire life. I transitioned from an overweight high school senior to a healthy college freshman working as a pharmacy tech. I thank you all for the support, the advice, and he entertainment throughout my transformaton. And it's far from over. I'm not on a diet. As a friend once said,"Being on a diet suggests something will come to an end." Losing weight isn't about dieting. It's about changing the way you view food and exercise for the rest of your life. The pay off is well worth the struggles and set backs. It's not easy because if it was, everyone would do it. Thank you for reading, God bless.

Replies

• Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Congratulations on your success and transforming your life! You've done an great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!