Starting my diet over today.

supafly
supafly Posts: 36
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Had horrible luck the last few days.
Couldn't seem to stop eating... five bowls of cereal is NOT the serving size.
Anyway, 1,200 calories, at least 30 minutes of exercise each day.
Hoping to lose 10 pounds in 2 months.
:smooched:

Replies

• jo69
    jo69 Posts: 78 Member
    I am pulling for you! You can do it. I am trying to lose at least 10lbs myself in that amount of time. Hang in there.:smile:
  • etey7
    etey7 Posts: 44
    I sometimes eat cereals right out of the box and consume half without realizing it!:grumble: I know how you feel.. I'm having those days too... Let's do this together ok..? I know we can! :wink:

BTW, I really like your hairstyle :love:
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    I just keep telling myself it isn't a diet. I am just trying to make better choices with my food and exercise. If you slip on a meal try to do better on the next one. I also try to plan my meals out in advance. That way I am not standing in the kitchen trying to decide what to eat after I am already hungry. One day at a time you can do it.:smile:
  • B4its2L8
    B4its2L8 Posts: 80 Member
    I think I start my diet over everyday! Good luck to you!
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    I agree I too start over every day........However the cereal thing isn't bad my 25 yr old daughter is on the special K diet eating every 2-3 hours at first she too ate half the box.........but now she has learned to pour out a serving eat it slowly enjoy the surroundings think about how she sees her self now and how she hopes to see her self and to my surprise she is eating 1 serving and doesn't go back for more.

I plan to lose 10 before Nov 1. I am eating 1300 cal walking 4 miles 3xs a week, rowing 45 minutes on the off days......... and I am not going to eat my exercise cal......BC I have a lot of fat stored up.

You can do it you already have a plan............twistygirl
  • supafly
    supafly Posts: 36
    I sometimes eat cereals right out of the box and consume half without realizing it!:grumble: I know how you feel.. I'm having those days too... Let's do this together ok..? I know we can! :wink:

BTW, I really like your hairstyle :love:

Haha, same with me. I just keep pouring then I lift the box and I'm like, woah! What the!?
    And I agree! Let's do it!

And thank you so much! =D

& thanks to everyone else for the good luck wishes and support! :heart:
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    I start mine over often. It's easy for me to eat more than I realize if I don't measure the serving size. And then there are the packages that seem like they are just one, but are actually more...
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    I don't like to think of it as a "start over." I like to think of it more as I'm a human, and I can't be perfect all the time. I can't always choose the apple over the cookie. But the difference now is that I am aware of that bad choice, and the next choice I make will be better. There will be bad days, and bad weeks, but we will prevail over those tempting cereal boxes and chip bags. WE CAN DO IT! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.