Who or what is your inspiration??

Options
While chatting with a very supportive co worker today she said something that changed my whole way of thinking. She said "I'm a fat kid I like to eat!" (She's not she's just 7 months prego!) I said "Me too! But I want to look better, feel better and be happier so food is an easy sacrifice for me to make" Her response brought me to tears, literally. She said "You're my inspiration!" And as cheesy and fake as it sounds I knew she really meant it. That's just her.

So I started thinking about my inspirations, all of which were images of people I'd seen pictures of but didn't know. I never thought of how my weight affected others. At that moment I gained 9 new reasons to lose weight. My 7 nieces and 2 nephews. I want to be their inspiration! I want them to know what healthy relationship with food is. I want them to understand that if they set their mind to do something, they can! Most importantly I want them to be proud of the person that I am and the adults they will grow up to be!

So tell me, what are your biggest non-cosmetic motivators? Who or what is your inspiration?

Replies

• ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    def my kids... i want them to see how important it is to keep well care of the one body you get!