The Final Meltdown 10.01.09

Options
Good mornin ladies

Today is the first day of October and the first day of Breast Cancer awarness month. (But I think everyday should be an awarness day.

Hope yall had a good day yesterday. I got a run in last night and noticed I am running farther before I stop and walk for a while. I did ok on my cals last night even tho my hubby bought a ton of candy yesterday.:grumble: Luckily for me I do not eat a lot of chocolate.

Will try to get a shred in tonight :drinker:

Replies

• fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    ooooooooo candy.....:tongue:

got in my walk yest a.m. winds were up, and it was a tad chilly, but bundled up and headed out...
    can't make excuses any more!

didn't do so great at food....got stuck out in the field w/ no micro...:grumble: so couldn't heat up
    my soup...fast food at the corner..and didn't make a healthy choice:blushing: oh well...todays a new
    day

have a great one!
    Pam:flowerforyou:
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Save The TaTa's Month!!! Whoot!

Good job on the run Smadag! And to you, Pam for getting out there! I hate wind.. so good for you!

I have been up on the scale for a month... but holding steady. I have about 3 (ish) weeks till hubby comes home for a visit, so I had better focus on my endurance rather than the scale !! LOL

Today is going to be a bootcamp class and then I plan on working my shoulders out in the free weight section...

cals should still be ok (I am a repetative girl on the weekdays!)

Good luck ladies!!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I am sooo excited for you that your Hubby is finaly coming home for a visit. Cherish every monent of it:flowerforyou:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I think we should start a daily countdown of how many days until hubby comes home, and post it every day on here. The day he is coming, we could all join in one cyber cheer! I think that is so exciting!

I had good news today at Physical Therapy. Next week may be the last week I have to go, and maybe (fingers crossed) I'll be able to get back to swimming!

Have a happy Friday tomorrow if I miss you in the morning!