Heat!

Options
agarlits
agarlits Posts: 429 Member
My fitness center just turned off the A/C and turned on the heat. I'm definetly sweating alot more during my workouts now!

It feels like I'm getting a better workout now because I'm sweating more, I think I like it:happy:

Replies

• Svemirka
    Svemirka Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    funny you say that - I really like sweating too as gross as it may sound

Just think of all the toxins being expelled - awesome!

I am not happy unless I am leaving the gym pretty much soaked in sweat and I since I started going to the gym regularly again - my skin tone has improved as well...multiple benefits!

I don't think I'd like them to turn off the A/C or Fans because I am sensitive to smells and when I used to go to this small gym - sometimes I could smell other people and it made me want to throw up and it definitely didn't help...
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    funny you say that - I really like sweating too as gross as it may sound

Just think of all the toxins being expelled - awesome!

I am not happy unless I am leaving the gym pretty much soaked in sweat and I since I started going to the gym regularly again - my skin tone has improved as well...multiple benefits!

I don't think I'd like them to turn off the A/C or Fans because I am sensitive to smells and when I used to go to this small gym - sometimes I could smell other people and it made me want to throw up and it definitely didn't help...

I know how you feel, luckily my fitness center is in a small community and I usually have the place to myself unless I drag my fiance along. I've noticed that since I started losing weight I really enjoy working up a good sweat now too and the more I sweat the better I feel about the workout when I'm done. Before I started this journey I did everything in my power to keep from sweating. Its funny how things change like that.