Vegetarian/vegan friends

Options
ilovecoffee314
ilovecoffee314 Posts: 12 Member
It would be really cool to have some new, supportive MFP friends who are vegetarian or vegan! :)

Replies

• _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    me!!!!!
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian (pescatarian, if you want to get really specific) and I'll support the *sht outta you! :happy: Go ahead and add me if you want.
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian and supportive!! :)
  • captaintrophy
    Options
    I call myself my made up term "Pesgan" I eat fish but other than that very vegan no dairy products! Add me :)
  • marcoscu
    marcoscu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian and have been for years. Please feel free to add me :)
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    DW and I are not truly vegetarian, either, but we do eat vegan/vegetarian a good 90% of the time. And I welcome all new friends.
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    i am leaning towards that these days. vegetarian. would love to hear from more seasoned vegetarians/vegans.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I'm not all that supportive, but I'm vegetarian--vegan about 99% of the time. Also, there are multiple groups for veg*ns on MFP, you might find friends there as well.
  • jamcakez
    jamcakez Posts: 5
    Options
    *Vegan...hoping to find some "pals" with similar dietary style to motivate with. ADD ME! :)
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm vegan :)
  • vegan444
    vegan444 Posts: 39
    Options
    Hello. I'm also a vegan looking for friends with similar dietary restrictions. Adding weight loss to an already limited variety has been a huge pain in the *kitten*, so I'd love to creep some other people's diaries to see how they do it. Also, a few friends on here might help me stay honest and keep logging.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Not as strict as I used to be, or would like to be, but feel free to add me. Or anybody else who wants to help give me a hard time when I slip up.
  • angelbaby52102
    angelbaby52102 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I wouLdnt title myself under either of those, although I very rarely eat meat..I have been doing
    A lot of research and looking up recipes, I am wry interested in becoming straight vegan. Id love to have some friends who are already vegetarian or vegan to help support me :)
  • LittleMissClaireBear
    Options
    Im a veggie, a lacto-ovo-vegetarian to be precise ....... feel free to add me xxx