Pole / Stip & Lap Dance Aerobic Classes

Options
I started to take a Pole and Strip class 2 wks ago. So far I love it. The pole thing is not as easy as it looks. At least not for someone my current size. I am definately getting a nice excercise primarily in my core. Just wondering if there is anyone esle out there that is taking an aerobic class like this and what they think of it so far?

Take Care!

Rachel
"On the road 2 hotness"

Replies

• Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I danced (seems like another lifetime ago) for a couple years when I was 38. It took me a year to reach some level of expertise, and the results showed.

I loved it so much, that I am aiming to create my very own private boom-boom room in my home some day. The closest thing I can get to that genre of exercise is to put my headphones on, lock myself in the bedroom, and hold on to any stationary thing I can find to do my dancing. GOOD for you and keep it up! it's definitely effective and a nice change-up to regular gym routines!
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    i want to but there isn't a class like that in our area (small town):grumble: but am going to be getting a pole in the next few months to start working with at home with a dvd:happy:
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Look up "Flirty Girl Fitness". I've not tried it, so can't recommend it but they sell dvd's to teach pole and chair dancing and they actually sell a pole that can be taken up and down that you can install in your home.

I'd love to take a class but there's nothing like it around here. I think it would be a lot of fun and great exercise.