p90x and fear

Options
moran1917
moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
I am coming to the end of Body Revolution, Jillian Micheals 90 day program. I have been working out for 248 days learning to run, doing Jillian programs, generally just trying to move from beginner to able to do p90x. I have p90x and I passed the fit test. But I am really scared to do it. I am all worried that I won't be able to. I just do not understand the fear. I trained for this, I want to do this. So why am I scared? Is there anything you have been scared to do and done anyways?

Replies

• MJesuele126
    MJesuele126 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I completely agree with you!!! I want to do Insanity very badly but Im making up every excuse as to why I cant "Im to busy" "I work to much" "I dont have time to do that and go to the gym" excuse after excuse when in all reality Im honestly just scared!! My best advice to you and to me is just do it!! I used the same excuses when I first started this site and it was all because I was scared and now here I am 4 months later and 21lbs down.. thanks for this post it kind of opened my eyes too. You will do great dont be scared you are doing amazing and I love seeing all your posts!