Howl to my rednecks, hick, and country kids

Options

Replies

• takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHqPb9EVgyA Was singing this to my lady earlier today. <3
  • Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    Options
    lol I saw this thread in news feed and got the overwhelming urge to yell

YEEEEHAW ! lol

My husband often asks where his rock chic went to haha Since moving to Fl I have country radio permanently on in the car lol!
    Belt it out!!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    HOWDY!!!
  • xoAmyxo
    xoAmyxo Posts: 110
    Options
    yee fckin haw from central florida. lol this makes me think of the jake owen song, yee-haw ;)
  • Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    Options
    http://youtu.be/Yolu5p3KDlw woops this is the right one.
    saw him live in march it was awesome
    heres one i love
  • SheilAnneSmith
    SheilAnneSmith Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    From an Oregon ranch to an Idaho farm...raising cows or being surrounded by field of golden wheat..no matter what I love it all!
  • scott1080
    scott1080 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    howdy love the country
  • DaveC29
    DaveC29 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Redneck at heart, stuck in Michigan... Hey y'all to ya!
  • manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    Options
    i have a black lifted 77 chevy stepside custom truck idk the lift on that SOB but i cant get in haha my man has to lift my *kitten* up and i have to grab the steering wheel.. i am 5'7. i feel like a hick in the truck :p
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm here!!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I'm from the South Jersey Pinelands in a redneck town but I'm prolly the only girl in town who despises country music lol Bring on the Korn, Disturbed, Tool and Limp Bizkit! lol I do love George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers and ZZ Top...
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    A BIG Hey Y'all fm TEXAS!!!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Out in the country here. You should have seen us Sunday, playing in the mud in the middle of our cornfield. lolll Yeehawww!
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Central Pennsyltucky yonder.
  • xoAmyxo
    xoAmyxo Posts: 110
    Options
    manda1028- love chicks that drive big *kitten* trucks! boys aren't the only ones who can drive em! now just put some mossy oak pink trim around that sob! haha
  • ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Not a redneck but I love them. Grew up in Florida and gotten to appreciate some southern comfort.

YEHHAWWW
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    We rented a car last year as ours was out of action for a while, when we got there they had double booked but said og don't worry we have something for you. they gave me a big eff off Dodge that i could barely get into ! lol At first I was like... holy ****... how am I ever going to drive this... at the end of the 3 days I didn't want to give it back! My husband was highly amused hehehe
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    A big Hey Y'all from Southwest Missouri!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    When they go ridin in the middle of a pick up truck blarin Leonard Skinard yelling turn it up.

I cant say I am a hick, but I love Country Music.

Now I know you didn't mean "Leonard Skinard"...right? You meant "Lynyrd Skynyrd"....right?? ;)
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    HOWDY! !!!! From NC! !!!!

Love country music! I miss Alabama, seen them 8 times!