39 pounds!

Options
Im at 39 pounds lost. I cant even fathom weighing that much anymore. Thats freaking amazing. hmmm. I am so close to 200. My birthday is so close my first goal is only 27 pounds away! I can feel my abs! Before it was alot of nothin.

Replies

• busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    WHOOOHOOO! Think of how much butter that is! :laugh:

GOOD JOB! Keep it up!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    wow great job ladies. u both have lost a lot. I can't wait to weigh in on Saturday :)
  • melissams
    melissams Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You rule!!! Congrats - I am so ready too!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    That's Awesome:drinker: Can't wait to say that myself. Feels so good doesn't it. You look Fantastic Woman. Be proud of yourself...I am!:heart::flowerforyou:
  • birgithooker
    Options
    Congratulations!! I was going to go off the wagon today and eat something horrible for lunch-again, but after reading this, nope. I am going to be good and have a healthy choice for lunch! Thanks for the inspiration.:smile:
  • samantha115
    Options
    Congratulations!! I was going to go off the wagon today and eat something horrible for lunch-again, but after reading this, nope. I am going to be good and have a healthy choice for lunch! Thanks for the inspiration.:smile:

I love healthy choices! Yummy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!