Continued Anti Plateau success here! New pictures

Options
This just goes to show that no matter where you are coming from or how out of shape you start out at ANYONE can achieve extraordinary results. I just happen to have started out from the less known starting place.

092709_compare.jpg
photo_resized.jpg
092709_comparison.jpg

Replies

• vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    wow :noway: congrats to you, you look amazing
  • metalpalace
    Options
    Thank you you're very kind to say so!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!! You look great! You should post tips to your success...what worked, what didn't :happy: .
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING progress! When was your 'before' photo taken?
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!! You look great! You should post tips to your success...what worked, what didn't :happy: .
    Yes, we need the secret :glasses:
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great :noway: You should definitely post your success tips.
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Whoo! You look AMAZING!
    (and I love your hair)
    :happy:
  • metalpalace
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone. Really makes a person feel good when changes don't go unnoticed!

I have gotten a lot of questions asking about what I have done to make such drastic changes in my health. One thing I love about my fitness pal is that it's a safe place to find help and support. I hope that I am not violating that "safe" atmosphere for those here seeking that help and motivation that we all love. But since I was asked so many times about what I'm doing I might as well share it right?

I signed up with Beachbody. I'm an indepdendent Beachbody coach. I started when I was at my lifetime worst as far as being out of shape and hating the way I felt and looked. I did the P90X program, took the daily p90x multi vitamin, followed the team beachbody club meal plan, I ALWAYS place my focus in helping people who purchased a beachbody program or supplement through me (critical otherwise it's easy to face burn out if your motivation comes from focusing on yourself rather than helping other people), and now a days I have added the chocolate shakeology meal replacement to what I'm doing. That's it.
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone. Really makes a person feel good when changes don't go unnoticed!

I have gotten a lot of questions asking about what I have done to make such drastic changes in my health. One thing I love about my fitness pal is that it's a safe place to find help and support. I hope that I am not violating that "safe" atmosphere for those here seeking that help and motivation that we all love. But since I was asked so many times about what I'm doing I might as well share it right?

I signed up with Beachbody. I'm an indepdendent Beachbody coach. I started when I was at my lifetime worst as far as being out of shape and hating the way I felt and looked. I did the P90X program, took the daily p90x multi vitamin, followed the team beachbody club meal plan, I ALWAYS place my focus in helping people who purchased a beachbody program or supplement through me (critical otherwise it's easy to face burn out if your motivation comes from focusing on yourself rather than helping other people), and now a days I have added the chocolate shakeology meal replacement to what I'm doing. That's it.

Thank you Metalpalace! I drink my chocolate protein shake after my workouts to rev up my muscles and have had "other" ladies tell me that it isn't necessary....uh, duh! I have lost 16.2 pounds (since 30 Mar 09), am 44 years old, 5'8', currently weigh 172.8 pounds FROM 189 pounds (January 2009); my goal is to weigh 166 pounds [large frame], I have a 3 yr old, eat an apple 30 minutes before I power walk (3 miles) during my lunch hour M/W/F, do upper body weights on Tuesdays, so I "MUST be doing something right!" :tongue: I'll "add" this just for me, "I am currently wearing a size 8/9 blue jean!" and my wedding dress pictured here? LOL! It has to be taken IN!!!! (Eva doing a jig!) :heart: :heart:

Keep up the good work! Blessings!

Eva
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options

You look fantasitc! I confess, I wanted to touch you arms, LOL! I have heard so much about P90X, and after seeing your pics!!!!....I need that!
    How did you sign up to be an indepdendent Beachbody coach? I'm interested in hearing about that too, if you don't mind sharing.

Holly:flowerforyou:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Awesome job.
    I've noticed and looked at your pics before, and also seen your avatar over on bb.com

How much weight, lean mass, muscle have you gained? in xx time?
  • metalpalace
    Options

You look fantasitc! I confess, I wanted to touch you arms, LOL! I have heard so much about P90X, and after seeing your pics!!!!....I need that!
    How did you sign up to be an indepdendent Beachbody coach? I'm interested in hearing about that too, if you don't mind sharing.

Holly:flowerforyou:

Funny story :) my girlfriend did p90x and as a result was lifting heavier weights than me when she showed me the program. Embarrassing! Lol I figured it was a perfect time to buy the program and a supplement, get into the coaching part of it and the whole ball of wax :) Bookmark my website for if you ever decide to sign up for any part of Beachbody http://teambeachbody.com/metalpalace I'd love to help you get into super stellar shape.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options

Funny story :) my girlfriend did p90x and as a result was lifting heavier weights than me when she showed me the program. Embarrassing! Lol I figured it was a perfect time to buy the program and a supplement, get into the coaching part of it and the whole ball of wax :) Bookmark my website for if you ever decide to sign up for any part of Beachbody http://teambeachbody.com/metalpalace I'd love to help you get into super stellar shape.

Awesome! Thanks!
  • metalpalace
    Options
    no, thank YOU :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!