anyone else wanting to lose a lot of weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• mnlght535
    mnlght535 Posts: 84
    Options
    I have lost just over 31 lbs and been using MFP for almost 2 months now. I still have approximately 95 lbs to go. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I've lost almost 115lbs and have about 15-20lbs left to go..... If I can do it ANYONE can!! Just takes hard work - and the motivation to do it..... eat right and work out - make it a lifestyle change - not a diet - and you'll succeed!! :)
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Well I want to lose 110LBS Total.. I don't think that should be too much! 15lbs down so far.
  • Rachelito
    Rachelito Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 50lbs, but could stand to lost about 70 total. Feel free to add me!
  • Chgosportsgal
    Options
    Sure, I will be glad to help you. I work out 5 x's a week. And I can support in you with workouts. So feel free to add me!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    you can add me!! i have about 84 i want to lose! i agree - i'll see ppl talking about those last 20 or something thinking "gee-wish i was there!!"
  • crystal_darling
    crystal_darling Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 40 to 50 pounds. Its not 100 but its still a significant amount of weight. I've always been about 30 to 40 pounds over weight and I recently gained quite a bit. I'm 5'2 at 180 so that makes me apparently "obese." Looking to change that. Been here a week so add me if you'd like support. :)
  • Stefanie99
    Stefanie99 Posts: 45
    Options
    I have 145 pounds to lose to be at my goal weight. I just started yesterday so I have a ways to go! I would love for you to add me. :)
  • Heather_A
    Heather_A Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My highest weight was 72 pounds higher than I am today and my goal weigh is about 37 pounds less than where I am today. I've been on this journey my entire adult life but have maintained the majority of my loss for about 4 years. I seem to hit a brick wall when I get to the 90 pound mark and then bounce back up. I'm currently on a downward slope from my last gaining round. The goal you see in my ticker is my short-term goal and what I hope will soon become my new set weight that I never go above.

I'm so tired of hanging out in the 200+ range. I want to get below and stay there... even if I get stuck at 199 for the rest of my life instead of my 175 goal. Hahaha

I'd be happy to be friends with anyone that would like support. Good luck... this is a long journey no matter how you cut it.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I have about 174lbs left to lose so I will still be here when you are at your goal :(
  • jhunt90
    jhunt90 Posts: 78
    Options
    I have about 100lbs to lose, let's do this :)
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    me!!! I am only 5'1" and started at 201. I am currently 175.6. I am looking to get down to 115-125, maybe more. I will see when I get there.
  • moviemaker73
    Options
    Hi! I need to remove 100lbs also... I know how you feel when you see some people that are clearly not overweight and they want to drop a few pounds... kind of depressing! However...one day WE will be those people!!

Good luck!

Jen
  • adila1979
    adila1979 Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi ! I also want to lose about 100 pounds! I've joined MFP today and I'm loving it here! I thinks it's unbelievably inspirational, and I think that this time it'll be easier for me to finally lose the weight! Hope you accept my friend request! Cheers ;)