Am back to break the Plateau......

shalinik78
shalinik78 Posts: 82
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi Friends !

In last 6 months being with MFP and GYM I lost 17 lbs for the first time in my struggle to loose weight. Along with goes my Thyroid problem ( HYPO ) so its a little more hard for me to loose. And the 2 months back I hit the Plateau .... so I took a month long break - now I am back !

Changes that I am planning to make !

1. Stick to a simple ( ONE TYPE ) breakfast - A glass of 2% milk with a bowl of plain cereal.
2. Divide and eat my meals 5 times a day - 9, 12, 2, 5, 7 instead of 3
3. Rice ( Once a week )

Lets see if these can help me to break this plateau along with going back to GYM for 4 times a week.

Wish me luck and correct me where I sound wrong or not fully correct :)
Suggestions are most welcome !:drinker:

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    I'd make breakfast bigger in comparison to the other meals, and add more protein.

What do you mean by Rice once a week?
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    I'd make breakfast bigger in comparison to the other meals, and add more protein.

I agree, I eat a big breakfast but I also work out in the mornings and it keeps me full (english muffin w/ one egg and 2 slices of turkey bacon w/ milk) I love cereal, but it doesn't do it for me and I get hungry right away.
  • I'd make breakfast bigger in comparison to the other meals, and add more protein.

I am an Indian and we eat rice like once a day atleast, but since its so rich in starch and carbs I am limiting it to once a meal in a week :)
  • I'd make breakfast bigger in comparison to the other meals, and add more protein.

I agree, I eat a big breakfast but I also work out in the mornings and it keeps me full (english muffin w/ one egg and 2 slices of turkey bacon w/ milk) I love cereal, but it doesn't do it for me and I get hungry right away.
    [/quote

Yeah I know what you mean - I hate cereals but I am just trying thinking this might work - I should also add some fruits and eggs I guess !

Thanks for the suggestion !
This discussion has been closed.