Beginning Again

Options
I am betting that there are more of us out there: we've done Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, Adkins, Paleo, you name it. I am giving a try to actually using the tools all of the other programs gave me, and tying it all together on my own to successfully lose this unwanted weight. The one common thread which ran through all my past experiences with losing unhealthy weight was journaling, or some sort of diary. This program is the start of my latest attempt. I love the convenience of having it on my iPhone. The bar code scanner - GENIUS!!

I wish all of you success.

Replies

• Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    "Let's begin again, begin the begin"---Stipe
  • leannecando
    Options
    yep, me 2. i love that the tracker is on my phone and u can scan!!! also that its FREE!!
  • stina0t2
    stina0t2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    So true - it's important to take the best of what each of the programs offer and use it to your advantage.

Feel free to friend me on your journey. :)
  • mybestmenow
    Options
    Linda, I understand. I had success at this site a few months ago; it seemed reasonable enough and works. It really put the spotlight on how I continued fail to show up for myself even though I made promises every day. So I realized there are no excuses. Just do it! You will be excited at the results but also the self empowerment that results.
    Remember jello and whipped cream (totals like 15 calories) for a snack; as much as you want really.
    Also, get really cold and crispy lettuce and cut it into chunks for dipping; satisfying and crunchy.
    Good luck!
  • jasminecandle
    Options
    I really need to download the app! The scanner sounds great.