best 6 months of my life... 75 lbs gone with pics

Options
2»

Replies

• kcrenshaw2005
    kcrenshaw2005 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i have been working hard and so far here i am.. still got more to go.. but loving gettig there...

I have went from being a couch potato and sick and lazy.. to happy healthy and so full of life it is crazy.. i am signed up for my frist 5k in September, i love the gym and tennis is something i love to do.. my life is the opposite of what it was 6 months ago...

7600201626_36a788f4ef_z.jpg

Did that help?
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone.. to be honest i think the main thing is i am addicted to the gym.. i work out 3-5 times a week one week and the next is 6-7 and then back to 3-5 etc ( my kids are with me week on week off.. so when they are gone i live in the gym..
    i have kept my calories to 1500 which is my maintance for when i reach goal... so i am training my body to eat for that body ...

i love to work out i love to sweat and i love the gym... i eat good healthy foods.. and that is it really.. oh and keep away from carbs.. cause carbs and i do not get along...

Thank you all for the kind words.. it is nice to hear....

hoping for 100 by October 14.. here is to the next goal
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Great job! keep going.
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    went to the dr last night... he did my weight for me... confirmed that by his records i have lost 81 pounds since end of December..he was so happy for me... he even hugged me... lol it was great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!