20 Pounds Lost!!!

Options
Hi guys!

I just wanted to say that today ended my 5th week of diet and exercise and I've lost 20 pounds! I'm so excited!!! :o) :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I just thought I'd share and good luck to all of you as well!!!

happy losing!
Janis

Replies

• OntheSand
    Options
    Hi guys!

I just wanted to say that today ended my 5th week of diet and exercise and I've lost 20 pounds! I'm so excited!!! :o) :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I just thought I'd share and good luck to all of you as well!!!

happy losing!
    Janis
  • kkylstad
    Options
    :bigsmile: AWESOME JOB!!!
  • alaskagal
    Options
    OMGoodness!!!!

How TERRIFIC!!!!

Keep it up!!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's terrific!!! Congratulations!
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Just tell me how how how, I have been on this for 4 weeks and have lost 9. I cnat seem to get another pound off'. what up?
  • SBONNER
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS:happy: WHAT IS YOUR SECRET? PLEASE LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN DIETING AND EXERCISING FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS AND LOST ONLY 2LBS. HELP A GIRL OUT!!!!!!!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    KUDOS to YOU!!!!!:smile:

dd
  • mytaaa
    Options
    thats a good job :)
    hope I could do that too :)
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Me too!, but I've been at is a little longer than 5 weeks. I started on Jan 2.

I went out yesterday and bought a new pair of jeans and a new shirt!

Nothing like buying a size smaller!----I could actually zip up a pair 2 sizes smaller, but I thought that was pushing it!:laugh:
  • its time for change
    Options
    Congrats to you on the weight loss!! Keep up the good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

That's great!!! I am almost there too. This week I should be under 200 and hopefully in 2 weeks I will reach my 20lbs.
  • OntheSand
    Options
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU all so much for your kind words and support! You have no idea how much that helps and motivates me! :oP

Thank you again, I really appreciate it all you guys!!! :heart:
  • OntheSand
    Options
    Just tell me how how how, I have been on this for 4 weeks and have lost 9. I cnat seem to get another pound off'. what up?

Hey you! :) well, I gotta tell you, the bigger you are the quicker you lose - also it just depends on how hard you're working out and what it is you're eating. I've changed my diet completely to be honest, and now I work out for 2 hours a day. (one hour in the am and one hour in the evening) It's just a matter of getting active and watching what you eat... for me, I've been lucky and the pounds have been melting away - it's like my body wants to be skinny too!

Keep at it though, hun.... You're 9 pounds lighter than you were when you started.... Remember that!!!

• OntheSand
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

That's great!!! I am almost there too. This week I should be under 200 and hopefully in 2 weeks I will reach my 20lbs.

Good for you!!! :) I can't wait until I'm under 200!!! :oP Keep up the amazing work girlie - I know you can do it!!!

• Clara
    Clara Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am Inspired! CONGRADULATIONS! :flowerforyou:
  • OntheSand
    OntheSand Posts: 119
    Options
    I am Inspired! CONGRADULATIONS! :flowerforyou:

Thank you so much! :o) Happy Losing!!! :oP:drinker: