20lbs down

Options
Rabbitfeet
Rabbitfeet Posts: 92 Member
I never really took before or after pictures but I know which pictures of me sparked the realisation girl you need to sort yourself out. So I am only halfway through my journey if not less than that but looking at my face from then and now makes me feel good :)

fat.png

hols.png

Everyone here is so inspiring! Thanks guys and keep up the good work! :)

Replies

• krissybohaczyk
    krissybohaczyk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Look at those cheekbones! Nice job, girlie you look great!
  • m0mofw4r
    m0mofw4r Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey congrats! I'm about half way through my journey as well!

Any tips on what got you through to where you are now?
  • Patford70
    Patford70 Posts: 12
    Options
    You look good,what a difference 20 lbs make. I hope I can tell a difference when I hit 20 lbs. Keep it up
  • Rabbitfeet
    Rabbitfeet Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I have been doing it very slowly. I love food so much and I am a firm believer of everything in moderation if you cut it out in one fowl swoop life will be miserable. I keep a bar of dark chocolate in the fridge to nibble on when the sweet cravings kick in. I find I only need 1 or 2 squares of that as its quite strong. I have upped my water intake hugely also which is definitely advisable. As for exercise, I am not a huge fan. I get it in by going for walks with a friend of mine we have a good chat and by the time we have realised we are home again. I also go swimming on a saturday morning. Very small changes but a huge difference! :)
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You look so radiant and amazing!!!! Well done! I love food too so its slow process for me!
  • WandRsmom
    WandRsmom Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!