Gar!!!!!

Options
My goal is to be 199 or under by my birthday, which is October 12 and then to be 190 (my halfway point) by November 14th. I'm currently 201.6....so near yet so far!! In the past week I've only dropped .2 lbs!! I'm frustrated! I want the weight to come off quicker I got 12 days to loose 2.6 lbs!!!

Replies

• shellybelly83
    Options
    Just keep going. I know when I lose weight sometimes for a week or two I will lose hardly anything, then the next week I will have a bigger drop. Either way, you are so close to your goal, you should be really proud. Keep up the good work. :smile:
  • 2kaizen
    2kaizen Posts: 64
    Options
    Stick to the plan ... exercise, eat your calories and drink your water!

Shoot for the moon ... even if you miss, you'll land among the stars!

:flowerforyou:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options

I agree and ADD a little bit more exercise or PUSH yourself harder!!! When you feel tired remember how many days are left to hit that goal! Also Happy upcoming Birthday, may your gift to yourself be that GOAL you are achieving!!!!
    vhuber
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You'll do fine, that should be enough time to drop it. Maybe revamp your eating and your workout to get there :flowerforyou:
  • leighoconnell
    Options

I agree and ADD a little bit more exercise or PUSH yourself harder!!! When you feel tired remember how many days are left to hit that goal! Also Happy upcoming Birthday, may your gift to yourself be that GOAL you are achieving!!!!
    vhuber

well theres that gift and the $300 clothes shopping spree im going on!!! :) ahhh its great to be a girl!