MEN & WOMEN Pls Boob shape & size change

Options
Ladies ---Is anyone having this problem? I had a large chest before I lost weight. I was overflowing in a 36 DDD. I have lost over 30 pounds with just good nutrition and exercise. I think I may need a smaller bra. I may be a 34 DD or a 34D. But is anyone else's boobs changing shape/size with weight loss? If so did you do anything to change their size or shape?

MEN- Does boob shape or size matter? I want to have kids in the next five years and if it wasn't for that I would consider surgery They aren't bad they are naturally large boobies, they just aren't perky.

Replies

• charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have lost quite a it there also. I was a 36DDD too.
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    I came here cause I thought there would be pics....

No it doesn't matter to me in the least. :)
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I am a 38 E I hope my breast go down some in the next 35 lbs I lose. I would like to be 34 D.
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hey there my MFP Pal! :smile: Mine went from a full 34DD to a well fitted 32D after 18 pound weight loss. I'm happy about that because I have a small frame. But typically as weight is loss, bust size often decreases too because that is a 'fatty' area.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    I started with 46D and now wear a very roomy 42C. Even though the math says I'm a C cup, the ladies could comfortably live together in a single cup. When money permits, I'm going to get 42B bras and see how that works.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I started here as a 38 C/D depending on the company. I'm looking at a 34 B/C at the moment. Still ok by my preferences, but with another 20 to go, it had better be coming from my *kitten* instead.
  • RunninSD
    RunninSD Posts: 36
    Options
    LMAO! I almost did and then I realized that it may be a little much. My bf may not approve...
  • sweettthings
    sweettthings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm just (re)starting, but I am tracking my measurements. I hope mine go down some.
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm totally sad about my boobs.. I've lost a little over 50 lbs and they look like someone stuck a needle in them and let the air out. I look in the mirror topless and I automatically start humming the tune.. "swing lo, sweet chariot" (or the death march.. depending on my mood).
  • RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    I agree with spectralmoon, LOOOOOOL. I started with about a 36 D and my precious boobies are gradually shrinking. My butt needs to shrink now! NO MORE BOOB SHRINKAGE!
  • AwesomeOne66
    AwesomeOne66 Posts: 220
    Options
    If you are young, your size/skin will probably shrink nicely back to where you would like it. I am in my mid-40s and have been gigantic all my life. I went from a 38G to a 32DDD in a year, losing around 55-60 pounds. I need the 32DDD because of all the loose skin...unfortunately for me, with age and years of being jugs plus, the skin will not shrink. The actual boobs are tiny now, but the skin is not!!!! You will lose the fat...just hope the skin shrinks. good luck, sweet ladies xo
  • LovesAdventure
    LovesAdventure Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Ladies ---Is anyone having this problem? I had a large chest before I lost weight. I was overflowing in a 36 DDD. I have lost over 30 pounds with just good nutrition and exercise. I think I may need a smaller bra. I may be a 34 DD or a 34D. But is anyone else's boobs changing shape/size with weight loss? If so did you do anything to change their size or shape?

MEN- Does boob shape or size matter? I want to have kids in the next five years and if it wasn't for that I would consider surgery They aren't bad they are naturally large boobies, they just aren't perky.

What does wanting kids in the future have to do with breast size?
  • RunninSD
    RunninSD Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm totally sad about my boobs.. I've lost a little over 50 lbs and they look like someone stuck a needle in them and let the air out. I look in the mirror topless and I automatically start humming the tune.. "swing lo, sweet chariot" (or the death march.. depending on my mood).

Whoa damn I am totally at work and nearly fell out of my chair from laughter. Your comment was hilarious. But I feel the same way, like damn... I haven't even had kids yet.
  • AwesomeOne66
    AwesomeOne66 Posts: 220
    Options
    I look in the mirror topless and I automatically start humming the tune.. "swing lo, sweet chariot" (or the death march.. depending on my mood).

@Kissybiz, LMAO, this is EXACTLY what I think when I am looking at me nekkid!!!!
  • Vgrindle
    Vgrindle Posts: 23
    Options
    Yes I have noticed a lot of changes in my breasts :( I started out at 46E but now am down to 44DD after almost 30lbs lost. I also had a baby a year ago so that contributed to the whole breast changes thing a bit. They aren't too perky anymore and the skin looks looser but I am hoping to keep them naturally large...would love more fat to come off my stomach and thighs and stay on my boobs :( If only..
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I've gone from about a 34DD to a 32 small d. I'd love to lose more, like to a small Cc
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    i started at a 36C (post prego breastfeeding) to 32A, my husband called flat chested today.......................i am a boob girl married to a butt guy.............
  • aimeeinohio
    aimeeinohio Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I was a very tight 38DD as of April (I had one bra that was a 40DD, actually). Now my 38DD bras are loose enough I probably could go to a 36....but I want to wait a little longer to replace them...like when I can get some at Victoria's Secret and not feel like I should not be in that store LOL

The shape of them hasn't changed but they are a little, uh, perkier. :happy:
  • Spitbubblr
    Spitbubblr Posts: 54
    Options
    My boobs were a 36C and are nearly gone, which is sad, but apparently normal :(
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    i had someone describe my chest as "oozy" due to my weight loss. now i always wear a bra. i went from bigger than a 40 DDD to 38 DD.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!