edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
I feel like I'm fading quickly! Help!

Easy meal tips?
Work out tips??

Replies

• I feel like I'm fading quickly! Help!

Easy meal tips?
    Work out tips??

Well I know i struggle the most with exercise. I hate it. So instead of hiting the gym or running I take my dog on an hour long walk through the park or go dancing with friends.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    dancing is a great way to burn off calories, so if u don't have time to go to the gym, blast ur favorite music in ur room and shake ur booty till u start sweatin.
    if u can go to the gym, i like to put my fave music on my ipod/mp3 and walk/run kind of to the beat. sounds weird but it works for me. on slow songs i walk, on fast songs i jog/run, or even walk on an incline.
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    With every meal think of three things--protein, carb and vegetable. For instance breakfast could be a scrambled egg with one egg white a piece of high fiber toast and either a red/green/yellow pepper mixed in the egg or a piece of fruit.

For a snack have a yogurt and a piece of fruit (greek yogurt and raspberries :heart: :heart: )

For lunch try a grilled chicken breast cut up on salad--add a healthy fat, flax seed oil or olive oil and spice as you like for a dressing. Have toast or crackers with it. I think you get the idea.

Protein fat and fiber fill you up. You can always have more vegetables as they are freebies in a way--still count the calories though. Soups are also a great way to fill up. I find I do much better if I am not hungry and so I am sure to drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day. I sometimes get 12-14 glasses. I also watch my fiber intake, it makes a big difference.

Good luck you can do this!:flowerforyou:
  • With every meal think of three things--protein, carb and vegetable. For instance breakfast could be a scrambled egg with one egg white a piece of high fiber toast and either a red/green/yellow pepper mixed in the egg or a piece of fruit.

For a snack have a yogurt and a piece of fruit (greek yogurt and raspberries :heart: :heart: )

For lunch try a grilled chicken breast cut up on salad--add a healthy fat, flax seed oil or olive oil and spice as you like for a dressing. Have toast or crackers with it. I think you get the idea.

Protein fat and fiber fill you up. You can always have more vegetables as they are freebies in a way--still count the calories though. Soups are also a great way to fill up. I find I do much better if I am not hungry and so I am sure to drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day. I sometimes get 12-14 glasses. I also watch my fiber intake, it makes a big difference.

Good luck you can do this!:flowerforyou:

I found that the more fiber I eat and the more whole grains the easier it is to loose weight and the more I loose
  • Lyndo
    Lyndo Posts: 95
    Same here the more whole grains, & EXTRA fiber I lose... I am more on the fiber for me though because it helps me in alot of ways, you know what i mean :laugh:
    I also hate exersices, but when i log in only 30 min of my day it doesnt seem like its alot, & after Im done on the treadmill I feel fantastic!!!!:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.