mexicans

Options
2»

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Wait, what does this have to do with Mexicans? Are you Mexican and that's why you like fatty food? Elaborate please.
    I don't understand it either, to be honest. Fatty food isn't exclusive to Mexicans only & Americans eat a lot of fatty foods also.
  • cellokitty91
    cellokitty91 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    haha, no one thinks you're funny.
  • chimpy_chimp
    chimpy_chimp Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of Mexican foods that can be made healthy. For example, tacos made with shredded chicken breast and fresh salsa verde are simple to make and low calorie as long as you only have a few tortillas.

What is your favorite Mexican meal? We can help you make it a healthy recipe.
  • Jordan6912
    Options
    why aren't you taking me seriously like really what have i done to make you think that I'm joking? that patrick guys is probably a kid making a joke but I'm not.
  • Elite4LifeDono
    Options
    mexicans?
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    why aren't you taking me seriously like really what have i done to make you think that I'm joking? that patrick guys is probably a kid making a joke but I'm not.
    In the first place I don't get it why did you name this thread Mexicans wherein all you want is advice for your addiction to fatty foods. Are you trying to say that we Mexicans eat nothing but fatty foods, huh? Perhaps you need to learn more about Mexican foods (I'm not talking about those taco bell crap they sell in the US, they're by no means authentic). Too much ignorance going on, SHEESSH!!!!!

So I think that is why people don't take you seriously.
  • wallaal
    wallaal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    it's basically organic butter made from the cream of grass fed cows.
  • PatByrne82
    PatByrne82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    go grow a pair
    Any need for that?
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    is veggie soup ok because i don't really love it but i don't put anything bad in it
    Canned soups can be high in sodium- read the labels for the best one.

and nuts are the good fats, too.