August Challenge

Options
Hi Everyone,

I want to do a challenge for August that there will be a money prize8=a10 at the end of the month for the winner! I need at least 8-10 people. How this will work is:

1. Everyone that joins will send me 10.00 thru paypal or snail mail

2. Every week we will have a weigh in and I will have spreadsheet to keep everyone's progress on.

3. When we weigh in, I would like you to take a picture of the scale and post it in the group along with the word that I will give you the night before to make it fair to everyone.

Ex: The word could be "Stress" ..you will write it on a piece of paper with the date you are weighing in on and place it on your scale, then take a picture of it and then post in the group.

4. Each person will have 3 strikes and your out...What that means is...you will be able to have 3 chances not to weigh in due to whatever the reason may be. But one you use all 3 of your strikes, you will be out!

5. The challenge will go on till we have 1 person left and who has lost the most weight thru the whole challenge.

6. The winner will receive all the monies that was sent to me thru paypal or snailmail. So the more people we get, the bigger the winners pot will be.

PLEASE JOIN!! I NEED SOME MOTIVATION AND I KNOW THERE ARE OTHERS ON MFP THAT DO TOO!!! LET'S CHEER EACH OTHER ONE AND LOSS SOME WEIGHT!!!

Thank you,
Andrea Varner

Replies

• SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Andrea- Mikester88 and I are both in for the challenge. I'm going to have to opt for snail mail because paypal is beyond my understanding lol. PM me your address and if its ok to send a check or if you would prefer cash.