Anyone else using Skinnytaste.com?

Options
Its like my life!

Replies

• springbreakmission
    springbreakmission Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    OMG i found that website a few weeks ago and now i'm on it like 24/7. The food is so delicious!!! right now i'm slowly working my way through the latin and crockpot recipes and i am loving it. I thought mexican food was off limits for me while trying to lose weight but skinnytaste has made it possible =)

glad i'm not the only one loving this site
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I have yet to make a bad recipe from this site. LOVE IT!
  • jensaeugling
    jensaeugling Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love love it;)
  • aimeeinohio
    aimeeinohio Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    We've liked everything we;ve tried there.
    My absolute favorite is the Turkey Taco Chili. I make a ton of it in the fall & winter, and I just about live on it LOL
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I love Gina (she's my friend...in my head). Her recipes are great! I had the baked chicken nuggets and sweet potato fries tonight - yumballs!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Wow, never heard of it. Now I'll use it! :D
  • Get_Me_Fit1
    Get_Me_Fit1 Posts: 194
    Options
    Wow, never heard of it. Now I'll use it! :D

You'll fall in love!
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste has been my savior!! I have yet to make a bad recipe...
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Love it! And so do my toddler and teenager! The loaded turkey nachos are awesome...and the bangin shrimp...and the chicken Parmesan...all of it, just delicious and healthy!
  • mconn85
    mconn85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, I just checked this website out (had never heard of it before). YUM! I can't wait to try out some of the recipes. Thanks for sharing!!! :)
  • whassell
    whassell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste has been my savior!! I have yet to make a bad recipe...

LOVE this website! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • LAsteve212
    LAsteve212 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Skinnytaste! I recently made the loaded baked potato soup and baked ziti, they were both delicious and you could not tell they were low calorie! Her recipes are great if you aren't a big fan of veggies, because she finds ways to sneak them in, and you still feel like you're "cheating"! Love it!
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Don't know if I can use skinnytaste, being as I live in the Uk, and we tend to measure things in grams etc.
    I guess I would need to find a reliable convertor.
  • vmcase
    vmcase Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My family loves the skinnytaste pancake recipe. Cinnamon and apples............YUM!!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    All the time! I credit that site for making me love veggies again!! Her recipes are brilliant yet so simple I keep thinking "why didn't I think of that??"
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Don't know if I can use skinnytaste, being as I live in the Uk, and we tend to measure things in grams etc.
    I guess I would need to find a reliable convertor.

Go to Google and type in "cups to grams" and all sorts of conversion charts will come up...
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Yep, I love SkinnyTaste! The garlic lovers roast beef is amazing.
  • Gotspunk1
    Gotspunk1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love all their recipes! EXCEPT...the pumpkin cheesecake swirl muffins, that have a light vanilla wafer on the bottom. Blech! It got soggy.
  • mrsmark2010
    mrsmark2010 Posts: 220
    Options
    Love, love, love it. Had jalepeno popper stuffed chicken breasts for dinner and hummingbird cupcakes for dessert. The stuffed buffalo chicken breasts are to die for!! I could eat them 5 days a week!!
  • Sonyakrueger8
    Options
    LOVE IT! My fav is the crock pot chicken lettuce wraps! Love everthing I have made there.