Halloween - What are you going to be?

Options
blueyed_blond
blueyed_blond Posts: 156 Member
I am stuck. I was considering Amy Winehouse...but not sure if that is really relevant anymore...

Any one have an idea for a relevant "funny" celebrity...

What are you going to be?

31345.png

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    I am going to be Jessica Rabbit! I have earned it!

Celeb idea, Sarah Palin............................. now that is funny!
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'll be a Spartan from 300 :happy:
  • shellybelly83
    Options
    I was going to be either Kate Gosselin or Octomom. LOL

But now I'm going to wear a Snuggie and glue some funny stuff all over it. :smile:
  • AmandaJ12
    AmandaJ12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    my family is being the Addams family...I will be uncle Fester... :-)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    You should be Lady GaGa and do some crazy make up and wear a funky head piece.:bigsmile: I havent dressed up in a while but my 4 year old will be a mermaid this year! Last year she asked to be a pirate!! lol I make her costumes every year. We didnt do cutesy pirate either, we did full on Pirates of The Caribbean Style!! Everyone loved it! I hope to top it this year. I tried to talk my husband into dressing up as The Man in The Yellow Hat so my daughter could be Curious George but my hubby didnt like that idea!:grumble: So a mermaid it is. Well whatever you dress up as make sure to post pics!!!!:happy:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Myself!! Scary enough, won't even have dress up!!!!! LOL
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I'm going as one of the Fanta girls...the purple one!! :D
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Abby from NCIS. All I have to buy is a lab coat and a stuffed hippo and I'm all set. Thank goodness I'm Goth! Lol. :bigsmile:
  • readyforchange
    readyforchange Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of taking an old sheet, cutting a bunch of holes in it and calling it "HOLY SHEET"!! Thats something cute my 5 year old said that she wanted to do!!
  • Billrk13
    Options
    My Girlfriend and I are going as Peter and Louis from Family guy and my freind dave is going to go as stewie. It should be funny.

279710.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I used to think of stupid things and my son thought I was crazy, like:

~Put a sheet over my head and go as a bed.

~Put a tablecloth over my head and go as a table.

~Pin a bunch of grocery bags on my clothes and go as a bag lady.

:laugh: :laugh::laugh: I'm so easily amused.
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    I'm dressing up like a black man...and my boyfriend is dressing up like a white woman ;)

(i'm white, he's black)
  • jjohnson0882
    Options
    I'm going to be Felicity Shagwell from Austin Powers. Now to only get into the skintight body-suit. :wink:

I can't think of too many releveant celebrities, although Sarah Palin was big last year. (I know someone mentioned her)
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm dressing up like a black man...and my boyfriend is dressing up like a white woman ;)

(i'm white, he's black)

That's funny. You have to post pics. When I lived in Illinois, I worked at a medical clinic. One Halloween I dressed up as a man for work. My little sis came into the clinic and I saw her at the other side of the room at the counter. She kept looking my way and I'd wink and smile at her. She didn't even recognize me. :laugh: I told her later it was me and she said she was wondering why that weird man kept looking at her and smiling. :laugh: :laugh: I had a blast! People coming in to the clinic would look at me strangly and I'd nod at them. They didn't know what to think. :laugh: :laugh: Even some of my co-workers didn't recognize me. :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Michael Jackson & Kate are the big celebs costume's for the year. You can always go as Madonna (any year) or the President, Lady Gaga (you could do about anything!), Brad & Angelina.........

The kids are Wolverine & Minnie Mouse and the adults (my hubby and another couple) are all going to be candy...M&M, Tootsie Roll, Hershey Kiss...and if we can convince him a Sugar Daddy :)
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    Think I'm going to do the "dad with 2 kids" thing on Halloween. Or maybe a vampire... or a vampire dad with 2 kids?

Hell maybe I'll find 6 more kids and be Jon.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be SKINNIER THAN I WAS LAST YEAR!!!!!!

Memaw
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options

Memaw

Yes you sure are Memaw!! Looking good too!!!
    vhuber
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

Memaw

Yes you sure are Memaw!! Looking good too!!!
    vhuber
    Awww shucks!!!! Thank you!!:blushing: :blushing:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Well, we're taking the little one trick-or-treating, and it's probably going to be pretty chilly. And I don't want to spend money on a costume, so I'm thinking cowgirl. I have the hat and boots. Or just plain old me. We'll see.