WHY?!?!

Options
I know it was just my mom's boyfriend trying to be nice but why do people bring you fattening food when your on a diet? He just brought me 6 apple cider donuts! I'm doomed I tell ya...there like 210 calories each!:explode:

Replies

• readyforchange
    readyforchange Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You could always regift them and deliver them to one of your friends or neighbours!!
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    I know it was just my mom's boyfriend trying to be nice but why do people bring you fattening food when your on a diet? He just brought me 6 apple cider donuts! I'm doomed I tell ya...there like 210 calories each!:explode:

Doomed, I say you're lucky. If you like it eat it. Not like all 6 at once, but you know that. Have half of one, give some back, treat a friend. If you really didn't want them, give em back. You lost 116 pounds, you know better than to let 6 donuts derail you. :noway:
  • denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Throw them AWAY! OMG what is that man trying to do to you. Empty cals- you'll regret later. But hey you've lost 116 so you know the drill! Tell him nicely that you like compliments on your new body more than donuts!
  • nikkoteeny
    nikkoteeny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    One doughnut is being nice. Six is secretly trying to kill you. LOL
  • bates
    bates Posts: 122
    Options
    Yeah totally go for the regift idea to the neighbor, just don't tell them you don't want them because you're on a diet that might cause some tension hahahaha.

Or just regift them to the garbage disposal when he isn't looking.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I believe you can handle it by the look at HOW much you have lost!! That is soooo awesome!!! Just say "Thanks but NO thanks"!!! Even if you cave-EVEN if you cave get your butt MOVING! You ARE an inspirition you know! The faster you DITCH them the faster your goal will be reached!!!! Keep at it! wishing you the best!!
    vhuber
  • denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    totally
  • babyj328
    Options
    It's nothing wrong with someone being nice. You could always have one doughnut as a treat and then take the others to work. Or give them away.

Congrats on 116lbs of weight loss.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    One doughnut is being nice. Six is secretly trying to kill you. LOL

:laugh: I agree!! LOL!!

Eat one, freeze the rest. Who knows when the craving for an apple cider donut may arise... LOL
  • YourCatalyst429
    YourCatalyst429 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Haha thanks for all the feedback and kind words...I might have one for breakfast as a treat tomorrow but the rest are for my boyfriend and maybe taking a couple to work. I just could believe it when he handed me 6 donuts! Who needs 6 donuts?!?!?
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    I like to bake cakes. on my last birthday after having a slice of cake I cut the rest of the cake and sent pieces home with everyone. I managed to get rid of the rest of the cake. It got it out of the house so no more temptation. I would have a doughnut and take the rest to work. I would take the gift as just trying to be nice and let it go at that.