What "skinny" store do you look forward to shopping in?

Options
124»

Replies

• miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    This dress shop in a mall near me. No clue what it's called, but I went with a friend and found 2 dresses I fit into..and well..I looked like a sausage. :/
    I'd rather that not happen next time around!
  • lifeinpink09
    lifeinpink09 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    FREE PEOPLE!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I don't care about the store. I just want to shop anywhere and everywhere, while feeling confident and happy in the size I'm in, plus in how the clothes fit me!

I soooo agree!!!! I am the same way!!!!
  • beingmotivated
    Options
    Anything really. I just want to feel confident in what I wear :)
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Glassons
  • sunshinel397
    sunshinel397 Posts: 262
    Options
    Victoria's Secret! I have about $500 worth of gift cards I have amassed over the years. Can't fit in their clothes or bras right now.
    Also J.Crew, Anne Taylor Loft, and anywhere I can find cute dresses!
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret and La vie en rose! Hitting them for some Uber sexy underthings. I can wear some stuff right now, but it sure doesnt look right lol
    As for regular clothes I'll keep going to Winners.....Oh and feel mighty good walking into any (non big girl) store and being able to fit in clothing :) I see plenty of shopping in my futur
  • ciaobellaxo
    Options
    Forever 21
    Charlotte Russe
    Victoria's Secret
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    When ever I get out of Plus size clothing, I'm going to be so lost on what stores to go to! I've NEVER shopped in the skinny stores and don't know anything about them. It's always been Fashion Bug, Lane Bryant and at one point, Catherines :(
  • GaglianiGirl
    Options
    My husband loves Express Men, so I would love to one day, walk into Express and walk out with something for both of us. I have a LONG way to go before that happens!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Gap
    Banana Republic
    Express

^^^This! I miss those stores!
  • cwade1021
    cwade1021 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret! I have about $500 worth of gift cards I have amassed over the years. Can't fit in their clothes or bras right now.
    Also J.Crew, Anne Taylor Loft, and anywhere I can find cute dresses!
    Oh wow! Super jealous!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I can already fit into all the stores I been wanting to get into. Rue 21 I can actually wear a 5/6 in their jeans. The jeans I just recently bought there are now starting to get baggy... I can wear a Small top from Aeropostal, I can wear stuff from Express but not really been there much I don't like their prices lol. I like that I can shop in the Junior department at stores like Jc.Penny's and Sears...
  • Samstudent88
    Samstudent88 Posts: 135
    Options
    I LOVE Hottopic. But honestly, I just wanna be able to go into ANY store and just not have to try to squeeze into the biggest size...THAT would be awesome!
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I don't like Hollister's clothes and the store kinda creeps me out, but I'd love to be able to fit into a pair of their jeans without popping a blood vessel, lol.

I actually just want to be able to fit any pair of skinny jeans without my booty tryin' to pop out! >_<
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    i look forward to going to victorias secret everyday
  • brandyanne0204
    brandyanne0204 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Any store that sells smaller size and that I can afford.