Again, for real this time

Options
Ok, so i've been on MFP plan for a while now. Originally, I had lost 6 pounds in about two months, until I realized that my scale was broken and was reading 5 lbs below what it should :( . For the past few weeks (about 2 months i guess) i've been stuck here.

I started training to run at 5k- some days I can do it, and other I just can't. I also bought Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred, and started doing that for 3 days. Then i got this horrible cold, layed off the exercise for a few days, and then haven't found the energy to start back up again with it.

Then on monday, I had to fast the entire day for the Jewish holiday, which again threw off my balance here. Not to mention tuesday's night class did not allow for a dinner break, nor did wednesday's lab let me have a lunch break, so the past few days I've been starving- i think my body is trying to make up for it but I feel like i'm completely overeating.

I just wanted to get all of that out, and say that starting this weekend I am going to commit myself to get back on track here!

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    You will do it!!! :drinker: Just set your mind to it and embrace your new lifestyle!!! We are all there.... trying to get healthier!!! Good luck!!!
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    you will do good
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    you will do good