I deserve to be skinny BECAUSE....

Options
I DESERVE to be skinny because, I watch what I eat, AND I work out... I want to love my body and I want to live life to the FULLEST!!

ok people why do you think you deserve to be skinny??? TELL ME!

Replies

• FretheMJsmokingcannibal
    Options
    Because I bust @zz trying to develop muscle and studying calculus!
  • santi251
    santi251 Posts: 47
    Options
    I don't think it's about being skinny as more as it's about being healthy! Society wamts everyone to be skinny! IF Society wanted everyone to be fat than everyone would be FAT! Just be healthy and whatever works for u, works for u! LIVE FOR YOURSELF!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I deserve to be FIT because I am working for it.
  • anahita84
    anahita84 Posts: 44
    Options
    Ok Ok...let's change that to I DESERVE TO BE FIT...BECAUSE... :)
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I deserve to be healthy and fit inside and out because I am working hard at achieving my goal! I dont expect it to be handed to me or for some magic pill to change my life, I am busting my hump to change my body. I DESERVE IT!!!!
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I deserve to be skinny and fit because I'm young, and apparently this is the best body I'll ever have! Plus, learning good, maintainable life-long habits now will ensure I stay in good shape for the rest of my life.
  • Suaso
    Suaso Posts: 48
    Options
    I deserve to be skinny because I would love to know what it feels like.
    I deserve to be fit because I can't be my best me if I neglect any aspect of my person - body, mind or soul.
  • almostatgoalweight
    almostatgoalweight Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I deserve to be skinny because I was skinny once and I want to be that weight again. I've also worked hard at losing weight and almost finished. I look at photos of myself back then and I miss those days.
  • WonderCort
    WonderCort Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    ...because I have suffered being made fun of for being the biggest girl in the room for too long.
  • KatyBugs1724
    Options
    Because I work my effing *kitten* of and am still "the fat friend" . I've been working for it since age 13 and it's about time!
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    i deserve to be slim because I have gone through enough tragedy and sorrow in my life without having to go through more for being obese and unhealthy. I deserve to be fit because im trying as hard as I can because im trying my hardest and the job I want requires this of me.
    Also so I can go see the girls in high-school who called me fat and laugh at them for being fatter than me. :|
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Because I look so cute in skinny clothes.