Anybody young, OLD or in between on here???????

Options

Replies

• s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    My sister is 5 years younger than I am. From age 16 on she has been calling me old. Just a different mindset. I'm 27 (actually on the 25th I'll be 27 but close enough) now, and I've gotten use to the idea of others thinking I'm old - guess that's good because when my little one gets big enough to talk I'm sure he'll think I'm ancient, lol.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    You're only as old as the one you feel! Fortunately my husband is 11 years younger than me!! :smokin:
  • whatevercakes
    Options
    I'm almost 24... old!
  • AlexNickos
    AlexNickos Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 don't hate :p
  • gymmgirl
    gymmgirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Lol! I'm 51 and never gonna grow up!

Cheers to you Lucille51!! I just turned 50 and I'm still upholding the promise I made to my best friend at 8 to never grow up!! Love your pic!! Thanks for making me smile and chuckle :laugh:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    im 31 and still being told i look younger...get carded every now and then too. i love my 30's!!!
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    im 31 and still being told i look younger...get carded every now and then too. i love my 30's!!!

I wish I would get carded. I went and had a drink on my 21st birthday and they didn't even check me for being honest. I felt jipped!
  • Samantha0517
    Options
    Jennifer Aniston is 43, I am 25 and I would KILL for that body! :) Age..pssshhhh
  • kam5507
    kam5507 Posts: 40
    Options
    A female who happens to be younger than me posted "Anybody young on here?", so here's my rant. I'm only 42, and I consider myself young and/or old and sometimes something inbetween. So what's the deal about 18 year olds thinking that everyone older than them is "old"?:flowerforyou:

LOL, I just started this.. I just turned 39 couple weeks ago
  • tiffnyan
    tiffnyan Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 47 soon to be 48. OLD is not a word in my vocabulary. A few years ago I decided to return to nursing school. I will graduate in december at 48!! I am here because I gave myself an excuse to stop exercising and eating right. I was divorcing and going to school and depressed.. blah blah... I have had some set backs and some reasons to celebrate the last few years. I gained 35 lbs and completely lost my physical fitness. April 30 my husband and I were in a motorcycle accident. I vowed that as soon as I recovered I was getting my life back. As of a couple weeks ago I started doing just that. Not easy I can tell ya but worth it for sure. On that day I learned how short life really was. Thank the good Lord no one died or suffered serious injuries but it could have been so much worse. So age is definatly not going to stop me from living the life i want.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I act about 13 but I am 34 :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    A female who happens to be younger than me posted "Anybody young on here?", so here's my rant. I'm only 42, and I consider myself young and/or old and sometimes something inbetween. So what's the deal about 18 year olds thinking that everyone older than them is "old"?:flowerforyou:

Oh, you must be too old to remember being 18. I remember it. I understand "the deal".
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    This is a trick question isn't it?
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    I'm taking my Dads thought on age....I will stay 39 until I have Grandkids.
  • shoesalwaysfit
    shoesalwaysfit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    In my mind I am still 18 -- well maybe 28!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I act younger at 58 than my mother did at 40....its all in the mind. ;)
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    who cares how old anyone is , be it 16 or 116 , age is but a number ........ i remember been 16 and thinking 25 was old lol and couldnt ever imagine being that OLD :laugh: and now im 50 !!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I am 35, so i fall into the young/old/inbetween i think! :bigsmile:
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I am 40 but feel like I am in my 20's!!