Do you have that next big event?

Options
I finally get to see the love of my life in Oct after 2 years apart! (Very long story). I was 162 pounds the last time I saw him and I'm 148.6 now! I'm hoping to get down to 130-135 by the time I see him again. It's become a huge motivation factor for me and I just looked at the awesome cookies my mom baked and truly didn't want one! I'm so excited!!! I have to stay really fit though because we're going to have a honeymoon next summer ;)

Whats your big event coming up?

Replies

• butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Awwww what a good motivator!!! I don't really have that one big event, but it would be nice if I could lose a lot of the weight before my next family reunion (a year from now) since no one commented on my weight loss this year hahahah.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I have a family reunion in August with family flying over from America so I intend to look fabulous for it!!! :)
  • paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    Options
    im starting uni in august after being out of schooling for 10 years, so wanted to get my weight down so i feel confident in my own body before i make new friends x
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    My sister is getting married Nov 1. She is having a destination wedding on a cruise. I am hoping to be able to find a great bridesmaid dress and feel amazing!